Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-19-2000, 07:10 PM   #1
LarrytheBold

Well, I swam west to a ramp and saved my game. I entered a room with 2 chests and an iron gate. Upon entering a 2 headed beast came through the gate and after a short dialogue started throwing poison bombs at me. I finally killed it but 2 of my party were dead. "No problem", I said and cast "resurrect" on them. Unfortunately, 1 turned to bone and I didn't have any scrolls or spells to help.

So I restored my game. Guess what? No 2 headed monster! I have restored at least 6 times and nothing. I walk around and open the chests and still nothing.
There is only one way out and that is through the gate. I can't swim back because of the current.
Any suggestions?

Old 11-19-2000, 08:31 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Might he(they) have been a random encounter??
Where in the castle exactly are you???

Wyv
Old 11-24-2000, 03:20 AM   #3
Ze_sponge

Wyv, this ain't a random encounter. I ran into him tonight.. rather tough, but easy food for firestorm (x2). Gives ya 11k exp each..(on hard difficulty). Not bad. I don't know why he's not showing up for ya Larry =\. I got in the room and killed a bunch of skeletons, then went in further, he was there yelling at me for hurting his pets...then proceeded to get hostile at which point I dropped 2 firestorms, backed up, and waited till he died and picked up his gear.

I can't remember if he drops something critical or not though.. for some reason I'm thinking not, but I could be wrong.

Old 11-24-2000, 04:57 AM   #4
xenotoca

this is Goshin and his magic shield is a quest. He showed up in exactly the same place for me as well. There are two switches on the wall one opens the way out and the other is not working have you tried these it may trigger him.