Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-19-2001, 09:30 AM   #21
Xanthul
Symbol of Cyric

Both are animated

Well the air elemental is an air elemental (weird ) walking, similar to the first part of my signature (i mean that you see the elemental walking "to you").

The cloud is just a cloud that changes a bit, i dont like it very much but i sent it cause its a cloud .

well tell me and youll have it in a few minutes i hope
Old 02-19-2001, 09:34 AM   #22
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Tobbin: Nope, she thinks I'm just slightly nuts...but she's known me for years and not much I do would surprise her, I think!

Cloudy, off for a nap
Old 02-19-2001, 09:40 AM   #23
Xanthul
Symbol of Cyric

you like this ??
Old 02-19-2001, 09:45 AM   #24
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Ertai, I will certainly go with whatever you think is best! You are going to so much trouble for it! Besides, the air elemental sounds like it works best for the StormQueen sig which is often what I use if put a sig in at all- since I tend to sign my posts like paper notes! The only thing better would be if I could ever find a stormcloud/lightning gif....next time I surf for gifs for work, I may look!

Now, what do I need to do? I won't run off to sleep if we can set it up soon! This is exciting! My own BG2-type sig! Cool! LOL

Cloudbringer
Old 02-19-2001, 09:49 AM   #25
Xanthul
Symbol of Cyric

i cant understand why it doesnt move...

sorry storm queen im gonna try more ok ??
Old 02-19-2001, 09:55 AM   #26
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Ok, ertai. I'm a very patient StormQueen this morning!
Old 02-19-2001, 09:57 AM   #27
Tobbin_OHF

Hmmm. That's weird, I can't see it at all. Wow, I've been catching up on some of the other threads. I didn't know you were older than me, CB. I woulda guessed you were younger. I'd like to say that I have never been carded buying alcohol. But I'd like to say that I am still carded buying cigarettes. WTF? You know, you're that much closer (in my view now) of actually matching my name for you. Cloudalicious. I kinda like that. Uh oh, *hears BK's footsteps* gotta go all. *POOF*

Old 02-19-2001, 10:07 AM   #28
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Ah, on dear.... this cant be good.... CURSE YOU TOBBIN! WHEN PEOPLE SAID I "WAS IN TOUCH WITH MY FEMININE SIDE" THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU GO AND DO THIS!!!!

STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT MINSC OR I'LL.......
Old 02-19-2001, 10:08 AM   #29
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Uh, Armie: If you do ever see this...er true to my nature...I appear to have been caught up in a whirlwind of off the off-topicness!

But what's a bored StormQueen to do with her knight on maneuvers and her TeddyBear busy? LOLOLOL

Ertai: I saw it move for just a few seconds as the page loaded! Then static.

Tobbin: (blush) Well if there's one thing this place is good for, it's ego-inflating! HAHAHA...thanks! And you know, I loved being carded in the grocery store for a few wine coolers! Most people resent having to show id for those things, but not me. Used to get a chuckle when the clerk did a double take on the date of birth! HAHAHA Hey, I figure when you're 30-something and the 20 yr old clerk has to ask for proof you are over 21....ahhhhh, now THAT is a compliment!
LOL, you know, I was actually disappointed the first time they didn't ask to see my driver's license!

Cloudbringer
Old 02-19-2001, 11:17 AM   #30
Xanthul
Symbol of Cyric

i think i finally got it:

email on the way !!