Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 02-18-2001, 07:30 PM   #1
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Hey old man! (boy does that ever sound ludicrous now! LOL)

Couldn't add to the thread you'd raised from dormancy- it appears to have been eaten by ethermonsters...or at least I can't find it. Anyway, before I lost the thread, I meant to say, I'm really touched that you felt I helped.

Is my TeddyBear pal out there? It's lonely in the keep on weekends. Tall Dark and Adventurous (BK) doesn't have internet access from home and the bank won't let him sleep over! hehehe I'm sure he doesn't mind, he did sew that eye back on..er, have you always had that squint, Teddy?! HAHAHA

So have you recovered from your big event/holiday? Family all in a tizzy, probably!

Cloudbringer

(Cool, the italic worked! yessssss! she has learned something new- the world is in deep trouble! hehehe)
Old 02-19-2001, 12:00 AM   #2
Tobbin_OHF

Well I'll be. It took awhile to load, but then the picture finally worked. I see it now CB. Looks pretty cool.

Old 02-19-2001, 12:01 AM   #3
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

grrr... what am I doing wrong then..I can see it here...sigh....

SleepCloud
Old 02-19-2001, 12:03 AM   #4
Tobbin_OHF

It looks ok CB. You didn't do nothing wrong. I think it's just that wherever you have the pic stored, it must be a slow server or something. Whenever the page loads, it looks at the page and if it can't get the picture in a certain time frame, it gives up and you get the box with the red x. I reloaded the page and it loaded that time.

Old 02-19-2001, 12:13 AM   #5
Tobbin_OHF

Oh yeah, more about the age thing. Well, like I was saying. I have never been carded for alcohol. And the age thing changed on me when I turned from 17 to 18 and then again from 18 to 19. So legally, I shouldn't have been able to buy liquor until I was 21. But nobody ever asked me to see my card. I don't know if that's a compliment or not as I'm taking it that they saw me as a drunk or something. Also, about the cigarettes. I don't smoke. I do buy for friends though. It was kinda funny when I was 16-25, but after I passed 29, it wasn't so funny anymore. Now that I'm getting ready for 34, it definitely isn't funny anymore. I can understand that they have rules to prevent underage kids from getting cigarettes, but man, how old do I have to get to buy them without being carded. Jeez. And I'm even getting shocks of gray in my hair. Weirdest thing that. I start getting gray hairs and then they disappear. I've been getting that since I was 16. But I don't think that was the reason for all of that before as it was only a couple of hairs, and wouldn't that make me seem older in any case? Hmmmmmm. AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH. Man, do I have to turn 100 just so they won't card me anymore. Need a walker? Need a wheelchair? Jeez.

Old 02-19-2001, 01:42 AM   #6
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

just bumping my poor looooooonely post!
Old 02-19-2001, 06:14 AM   #7
Xanthul
Symbol of Cyric

helpin´ bumpin´...
Old 02-19-2001, 08:01 AM   #8
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Aww, thanks, Ertai! (how goes the duel with the nazghoul?! )

Cloudy
Old 02-19-2001, 08:13 AM   #9
Tobbin_OHF

Good morning CB. You are up a bit earlier than I would have expected for a Sunday. Hey, good services today if you go.

Old 02-19-2001, 08:19 AM   #10
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Good Morning, Tobbin. Sinus headache, couldn't sleep. Have had heat cranked up, we're in a cold, windy spell. Dries the air out. Will crash again soon, no doubt. Have a play date with my adventuring companions.

Missed 8 am svc, may not make 10 if my head doesn't clear up soon or I crashland in the recliner. Whole week has been a little skewed, time-wise for me anyway. Gotta get back on track. Still, I'm glad I was up to greet you last night...er a few hours ago!

Cloudbringer