Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-28-2000, 08:23 AM   #1
Sloth

I need to know where all the tomes are!!!

I have the Tome of water from the Collasium, but I am looking for the other three. If one of you kind souls could tell me where the other three are, I would be very happy. Please be specific. I know there is one in the serpent temple, but I am having a hard time finding it. Do they show up randomly in the same spots i.e. one always in the temple, boogre caves etc.

Thanks

Old 11-28-2000, 08:48 AM   #2
Astyanax12

TOME OF FIRE
Serpent Temple - It is in the treasury just past where you kill the Naga. To get in, you will need the same key you used to escape the lift maze and face the fiery masqued priestess.
TOME OF WIND
Boogre Caverns - In the chest next to the numero uno boogre hag, the one one likes her beauty sleep and talks a lot when she first traps you (she's just full of hot air)
TOME OF WATER
Collassium - But you got that already (and I can't remember whereabouts it was, sorry, bit of a damp squib here)
TOME OF EARTH
Cet's Pyramid - You need to go through an area with bloodstains to pull a lever which open the wall in a nearby room. It also opens a dinky little alcove with a chest containing the tome. I can guarantee you'll miss this one. Why ? COS I DID! (Grrrr, snarl, '#&%^, and other earthy phrases)

Old 11-28-2000, 09:21 AM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Fretting over whether or not I missed the one in Boogre Caves!
I want to make ZenMaster!

Great post, Astyanax!!

Wyv
Old 11-28-2000, 07:29 PM   #4
Taskmaster

Got A L L Tomes.....what now ???

The Bushi-Man didnt say anything about Zenmastering, the same in the rogue-guild. Some hints plz ???

Old 11-29-2000, 04:19 AM   #5
Astyanax12

Go to the Bushi Dojo, make sure one character has all four tomes and is selected.

CHEAT: Once the guy starts to chat about making the character a Zen Master, slip the tomes to a second character. You can end up with siz Zen Masters that way. Er, not that I would ever do such a sneaky thing you understand!