Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-17-2001, 02:12 PM   #11
Keida de'Bane
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I too have turned from the dark side...the farce is strong with me,,but...is it cheating to give yourself some of those potion cases? and just deduct the x amount of money. I mean I really did, I just dumped the money on the ground, And I don't think it is cheating to steal..alot...I mean that is what I am a thief for.
Old 11-17-2001, 09:43 PM   #12
chinese noodle
Manshoon

how do u dump money???
Old 11-17-2001, 09:51 PM   #13
SecretMaster
Apophis

You dump money by spending useless items, or donating it.
Old 11-17-2001, 11:28 PM   #14
crimsonson
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Welcome to the light my Asian Carbohydrate source. It is with this newly found aspect of the game that will bring forth ADDITIONAL joy to your senses.

Cheat or no cheat... as long as you are getting your money's worth
Old 11-18-2001, 01:11 AM   #15
Keida de'Bane
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I meant I just subtracted the amount(using the ShadowKeeper, which I originaly downloaded because of the disappearing inventory bug...and I got to looking through it and saw all the cool stuff and realized I could change stats etc...Gods I was sick..it wasn't even fun any more)
Well anyway I subtracted 300 for each potion case and I only got three..I don't understand why you can't buy them until TOB..it would have been easy to implement
So now I am starting over as a Mage/thief...and no more cheating!!!!!
And I will finally finish this game..I am a chronic restarter..the furthest I have gotten was to the
Asylum, and I had not done half of the chapter 2 and 3 quests..and I have had this game since it came out....of course I have had to play other games..Beta tested Empire Earth, played Pool of Radiance(gods what an awful game) Zeus, Black and White.etc etc..I don't know why..I played BG1 straight through...
Long live the Bg series!!!!! Peace......