Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-01-2001, 08:12 PM   #1
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

has anyone ever named your main tank shaqzilla or anything like that relating to people or pets or something like that, or am i just a whacko?

------------------
"They come in the dark. Always in the dark. Gods how I fear the dark..." -Eldgrige Ebonall

"The only good mage is a dead mage, or at least one that can't cast spells" Sven Stonebreaker

"Warriors and wizards, what else is next" KeNciL KiLkaDiN
Old 11-01-2001, 08:18 PM   #2
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

just thought ide throw this one in here because the start of basketball season has really lowered my amount of game time but thats OK because when i do play I have shaqzilla, my half orc berserker.

------------------
"They come in the dark. Always in the dark. Gods how I fear the dark..." -Eldgrige Ebonall

"The only good mage is a dead mage, or at least one that can't cast spells" Sven Stonebreaker

Old 11-01-2001, 08:20 PM   #3
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

since when did I become some kind of dungeon master ide rather be

------------------