Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-09-2001, 07:15 PM   #1
stoner
Welcomed New User

I kinda beat lavok to near death, but i think i may have turned him hostile to me and now he refuses to talk to me even after returning the orb to normal. Can i not complete the quest now or is there something i can do?
Old 10-09-2001, 07:48 PM   #2
Nigma~Avatar
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Ya but it would have ben easyer if you would have keep him but no biggy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-10-2001, 04:04 AM   #3
ReGiN

I don't get it Stoner, what did you do to make him hostile?

------------------

Old 10-10-2001, 09:29 AM   #4
StarVid
Elminster

I don't remeber the Planar Sphere quest too well, but I think you need to talk to Lavok for a bit before it turns to a battle or something. And this dude be trying to make it easier on himself by fighting with fists to weaken Lavok. So then Lavok gets pissed, turns red, which is what any normal person would do if you started whaling on him for no reason at all, and now he can't continue the quest. I maybe be remembering wrong, but if this is it, that's what you get for being shady.
Old 10-10-2001, 10:09 AM   #5
hagimihale
Manshoon

SPOILER

I do recall that if you use the "fake talk" strategy against Lavok he won't askto be returned to the Prime Material plan to die - and that prevents the stronghold stuff to start. You might want to restart and fight Lavok again.
Old 10-10-2001, 01:05 PM   #6
Istaron
Banned User

Quote:
Originally posted by StarVid:
I don't remeber the Planar Sphere quest too well, but I think you need to talk to Lavok for a bit before it turns to a battle or something. And this dude be trying to make it easier on himself by fighting with fists to weaken Lavok. So then Lavok gets pissed, turns red, which is what any normal person would do if you started whaling on him for no reason at all, and now he can't continue the quest. I maybe be remembering wrong, but if this is it, that's what you get for being shady.
Acctually, Lavok turns hostile as soon as you enter the controllroom

------------------
We call him Bobby Corwen