Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-06-2001, 01:46 PM   #1
Azrael Abyss
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hi everybody. I've been lurking about the other forum since about the time BG2 came out but for some strange reason it would never let me register so i could only read your posts. Since the move to a UBB system I can now talk back YAY! So i thought I'd just drop a hi to everybody since I already feel like I know almost all of you since I've been a creepy lurker for the past couple of months. You guys are lucky to have a pretty cool community free of idiots who like to try and bring everyone down and I'm happy I can now be a part of it.

Until later,

Azrael Abyss

------------------
I'm the prince of sorrow... Woooo!
Old 03-06-2001, 01:50 PM   #2
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

Since Bg2 can out......and you colud never join, That must of been a long time.
Anyway welcome in to the flock.

------------------

Co-president of the Club of Broken Hearts
Old 03-06-2001, 01:52 PM   #3
Ziroc

Quote:
Originally posted by Azrael Abyss:
Hi everybody. I've been lurking about the other forum since about the time BG2 came out but for some strange reason it would never let me register so i could only read your posts. Since the move to a UBB system I can now talk back YAY! So i thought I'd just drop a hi to everybody since I already feel like I know almost all of you since I've been a creepy lurker for the past couple of months. You guys are lucky to have a pretty cool community free of idiots who like to try and bring everyone down and I'm happy I can now be a part of it.

Until later,

Azrael Abyss

Welcome Azrael!!

Yeah, you don't know how MANY people emailed me saying that they couldn't post, and that it always asked for their 'nickname'. and there was no option for it!

It bugged me a lot, I tried my damnest to figure that bug out, but never could.. I'M SO glad the switch-over has gone perfectly! And no more dang bugs!! hehe

Again, welcome!!

Ziroc

Old 03-06-2001, 01:52 PM   #4
Gray Mage
Banned User

Well Azreal Abyss, let me be the first, gee guess no the first, to welcome you.
------------------

Feel My Power

[This message has been edited by Gray Mage (edited 03-06-2001).]
Old 03-06-2001, 01:55 PM   #5
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

BEEP BEEP.. Welcome Wagon here! LOL
Hi Azrael! Nice to meet you! And good to hear people can register and talk back...hehehe

Cloudbringer

Hi Ziroc! Thanks for my heartgirl and stars!

------------------
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Old 03-06-2001, 01:55 PM   #6
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Welcome to the forum Azrael, where from in Colorado?
Old 03-06-2001, 02:01 PM   #7
Gray Mage
Banned User

Hey CB, How did you get more than five graphics???? I tried yesterday and it wouldn't let me

I wonder if that was something that has been changed.

oh wait, it's 8 per post

------------------

Feel My Power
Old 03-06-2001, 02:38 PM   #8
Azrael Abyss
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Ziroc, thanks for moving to the UBB. I love this BBS best out of all of them. The other system was so frustrating. I tried to reply until i got so frustrated I just gave up and read only.

Since I know most of you pretty well it seems, I'll tell you a little about me (just the shallow stuff)"

Favorite music: Front 242, Garbage, Curve, The Cure, Front Line Assembly, Skinny Puppy, and Hanzel und Gretyl

Favorite Movies: Evil Dead 2, Clockwork Orange, Fight Club and Harold and Maude

Favorite Books: Henry V, Macbeth, The Stand, and Less Than Zero (update of Catcher in the Rye and its brilliant)

Favorite Activities: Dancing, Rock Climbing, Mountain biking, BG2, and writing music (darkwave industrial)

I live in Denver, CO where I am a 27 year old self employed computer network consultant (yawn). Hope to make a living writing music someday, who knows. I'm not a big D&D fan but the Baldur's Gate games have been simply amazing and have truly captured my interest. I can't wait for Neverwinter Nights as long as it is capable of the kind of depth that the BG games have had. Thats the basics about me. Thanks ao much for the welcome! I'm glad I can finally say things!

Azrael Abyss

------------------
I'm the prince of sorrow... Woooo!
Old 03-06-2001, 03:56 PM   #9
Epona
Zartan

Welcome Azrael!

Not familiar with all the bands you list, but Garbage are great!
I've also read The Stand about a zillion times! I do that with books I like, I'll just keep reading them over.

Not that I have time to read any more, what with coming here all the time

------------------

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.
Old 03-06-2001, 04:04 PM   #10
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Azrael I empathise entirely. Same thing happened to me. I felt like I knew the guys too. (Memnoch, Armisael, Melusine, Rikard, Wah, Asphyxiate, Bilqis, Baa2Ryan, Zor, Jerome etc. were some of the guys I read)

Glad you made it, gladder still that I made it long ago (thanks Ziroc ).

------------------
FAIR DINKUM!