Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 02-19-2001, 01:48 PM   #1
Malakez

1. I'm in the abandonmine west section in Stout mines and i have looked for the spare parts with spirit eye and looked every possible place but found nothing. There is only one room in this section and there was nothing(nothing but a elevator leading to a some switch). So could someone told where to find it? Tell it from the place where you enter the section(i know that you must first go down but where from there etc.)

2. My priest is on Monk training, the first thing was to do was find a bushi dojo in a two days(so i did). it was easy i had been in Ishad nha before so i knew where it was. But when i entered the dojo the master said that i have to walk two days around without anything on me. I have walked many days nothing of my priest and he has nothing in his inventory but still not they don't make him monk. So what to do? BTW Should i join the dojo guild?
Old 02-19-2001, 02:21 PM   #2
Moni

Taking the left trolley down...follow the path, go with the elevator down. At the branching, right, again down with the elevator, two times to the right and one omre time down with the elevator.

You see three paths before you-take the left and by the branching, the left again. You are at some sort of a grveyard. On the ground you find an iron rod which you take with you. This is the piece that fixes the lever on the right trolley.
: )

Never had a monk so I wil leave that one for the more experienced player.
Moni
Old 02-19-2001, 02:32 PM   #3
dcch

It's been a long time since I did the mines... and just to add to Moni's post... the lever is very HARD to see, but, if I recall correctly, it was laying near a trolley car...

As for the monk quest.. it sounds like you are doing it right... all you have to do is take EVERYTHING off your character (weapons, amulets, armor, etc.) so that the figure box (to the right in the inventory screen) has NOTHING in it... then, make sure that TWO complete days and nights go by before you go back to any town (or the clock starts all over again).. after you have been gone for two complete days and nights, then return to the dojo and your character should be made a monk.

Good luck,
dh
Old 02-19-2001, 02:41 PM   #4
Malakez

Thanks and i have few more questions: 1. Is there some kind of clock in the game?
2. is there some kind of compass?
Old 02-19-2001, 02:58 PM   #5
slug
Manshoon

when the little red arrow points up, it is north. that is your compass. i don't think the clock resets on the monk quest as long as you don't hold any stuff. be careful which character is selected when you are picking stuff up after battle. i had the same question, but i remember my last monk quest; the first i went outside i made a note of the time. it was night. i adventured for two days but did not know which part of the night i could return. i returned a bit early, but once it started to get light again, i went back in and was promoted. i don't think i've ever played one of these where the time frame could hurt you. they tell you you must hurry, but no penalties. it would be cool if i was wrong.
slug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2001, 04:21 PM   #6
Dwarf

I wonder, seing as the clock doesn't stop when you pause the game, if pausing makes this quest easier (for a long time) or if it actually resets the quest requirements to two days after you unpause it?
Old 02-20-2001, 04:57 AM   #7
meow
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I was going to ask the same question about the Monk thing too. Thanks!
meow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2001, 06:46 AM   #8
Malakez

Little red arrow, where?
Old 02-20-2001, 09:04 AM   #9
Moni

When you click on the view map option a second time, you'll see a bigger version of your map with the arrow on it.

Moni