Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion

Old 05-07-2001, 08:16 PM   #11
Row Firecam
Dungeon Master

I'm Always a Ranger or a Paladin.

Rangers are just plain cool, and I was a Ranger in my first Ad&D PP Campaign.
And in BG2 my fave PC is Keldorn (you can't tell ehh ) and thats how I came to appreciate Paladins
And in IwD there is nothing more fun than takin a group of 4 11th level Paladins a Mage and a Priest into Vale of Shadows.

------------------

Keldorn's Younger brother
Row Firecam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2001, 08:32 PM   #12
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I am quite partial to Paladins.

BK
Black Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2001, 12:57 AM   #13
John D Harris
Ninja Storm Shadow

Pure fighter, I'm a hold over from the old days of D&D when there were 4 classes; fighter , cleric, mage,and thief. You hold them up for a second I'll cut'em.

------------------
John D Harris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2001, 05:43 AM   #14
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

wizard of course. there is so much enjoyment by summoning creatures to slaughter innocents and manipulating people as well. they just have the most variety in a game

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."
AzureWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2001, 06:19 PM   #15
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

a necormecor, nothing more satisfying than throwing heros into Zombie Pit and replay the scences of Gladiator, and watch them hack each other apart! send a pack zombies into young princess' chamber and listen to the delightful screams of our little bueaty, when the heros are eating their dinner, mix the food with guts, stomache, brain matters... argggghhhh, hmmmmmmm, they will never want to eat fast food again!

or, when I successfully raised a zombie, I have to dig him out if he is already buried. well, the most exciting moment was when the digger crash into little cute zombie's skull and make a sharp, nasty crack sound in the mid-night! *woosh* *woosh* *woosh* *woosh* fascinating!

ack, anyway, you disgusting humans would never know the joy to dance with death! yeah right, go celebrate your party, and you will find a horde of skeletons, hehehehe, wuhahahaha, buahahaha,

alright, i got to go cut more skulls. hey! i use the top half as containers, but the grey matters are really hard to clean up, ne wya, got to go.

250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2001, 08:23 PM   #16
Moni

Tough question Saz!
I like the Warriors, the Priests, & the Warlocks, but my fav for mostly the same reasons as you stated is the thief.

Moni

Old 05-08-2001, 08:24 PM   #17
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Hey, 250, I had a friend who was in medical school, who used the top half of skulls from his cadaver class (gross anatomy, I think) as candy-dishes on his living room table. Yeeech! I never ate over at his house. He was kind of weird, to say the least.

I also wouldn't ever go to him as a doctor, I don't think! Really makes you wonder.

Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2001, 11:01 PM   #18
Aurican
Elminster

Rangers. I like being close to nature and animals. Also the stealth and cool weapon skills are cool too. It seems to fit my personality the most.

------------------
Can an elf get a break anywhere these days?
Aurican is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2001, 08:03 AM   #19
Lord Shield

The first time through a game, I'll play a tank (fighter or paladin, preferably paladin) until I get the idea of the game. I can concentrate more on the plot and not worry too much about tactics. When experience, I'll play Fighter/Thieves and Mage/Thieves