Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying

Old 03-26-2002, 04:52 PM   #31
TAOWolf
White Dragon

~the leaves slowly fall to the ground, and a huge wolf glares at the dopps..........the bracer around its neck glows a bright red as she turns, looking at the remaining dopps, and snarls, stamping both front paws on the ground, causing an unseen ripple across the ground, knocking them off their feet....~
TAOWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2002, 07:47 PM   #32
Billy Yank
The Magister

The lion digs his massive claws into the doppleganger and bites down on its head and torso. A shake of his head and the creature is torn in half. He focusses on the uninjured dopp, which is trying to scramble to its feet, and lets out a deep growl.

Michael, seeing the battle is all but over, looks around for the injured girl and reaches for the belt pouch containing his healing herbs.
Old 03-26-2002, 10:16 PM   #33
The Hunter of Jahanna
Emerald Dragon

As the last of the grey things gets to its feet , the Hunter finaly lets his presence be known. As the thing faces down the conjured lion the Hunter slides from the shadows and drives Shreiking Death through the things thigh.The jagged edge of the wounding swords blade tears an emense hole through flesh and bone leaving the beast crippled and howling in pain on the ground. To finish the job the Hunter calls upon his elemental powers and has the stone in the street flow over the thing in a granite web that imobilizes it for questioning. The hunter sheathes his sword and prepares to introduce himself.

[ 03-26-2002, 10:25 PM: Message edited by: The Hunter of Jahanna ]
Old 03-26-2002, 10:39 PM   #34
TAOWolf
White Dragon

The wolf watches the newcomer warily, and steps back a few paces, sniffing the air....The bracer around her neck glows softly, the bloodstone set there flashing
TAOWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2002, 08:51 PM   #35
Billy Yank
The Magister

Michael cast Detect Evil before approaching the girl. (always best to be sure when dealing with dopps)
Old 03-29-2002, 09:12 AM   #36
The Hunter of Jahanna
Emerald Dragon

"Hail travelers, it seems you got into a bit of a scrape.Allow me to introduce myself. I am Andrys Cypher also known as the hunter of Jahanna,the black forest in the great desert.Before we question this thing (the hunter motions toward the trapped dopp), any idea what these beasts wanted?"

OOC: The Hunter appears to be in his early 30's. Stands 6ft tall and about 180lbs. He is currently in black velvet traveling clothes with a black and purple heavy traveling cloak. He has a bastard sword on one hip , and a short sword on the other.

Stats:
dual class 8/12 ranger/elemental sorcerer
str:17 49/62 move silent/hide in shadows
dex 16 racial enemyrcs
con 16 weapon prof:
int 15 **bastard sword
wis 10 ** short sword
cha 14 ** morning star

Elemental sorcery abilities are limited to the 4 elemnts (earth,air,fire,water) and the para elements. EX;a magic missle spell must have an elemental component , like the stones in the previous combat. For more background on my character , please read the character into I posted on this forum a few days ago. thanx.
Old 03-29-2002, 10:03 AM   #37
Billy Yank
The Magister

OOC:
So what's the result of the Detect Evil on the girl? How bad are her injuries?
Old 03-29-2002, 02:44 PM   #38
illsha damoul
The Magister

IC:

Illsha Damoul looks out of the window on a nearby house to see some strange people outside, and wonders what the hell is going on why are there people who are not people but change????? After an intense argument the young man decides to slowly step out the house and sneak close to the people so he can hear what is going on.

OOC:

Name = Illsha Damoul
Race = Half drow
Class = wild mage
Level = 7

Stats

str = 10
dex = 11
con = 6
int = 20
wis = 4
Chr = 16

Weapon prof = Quater Staff*
sling *

description =

although he is half drow he still knows how to please and get on with people. Even though he is always judged as evil as he is prodominatley drow. His skin is a mix of dark drow skin and a plae human complexsion. Resulting in two white lightnening bolts, one on each cheek. Even though he is clever his poor wisdom and con has let him slip sumwhat into insanity and has helped heim develop a split personality!

Equipment:

black robes with two lightning bolts down the back

ring of intellegence +2 -2 wisdom

'Nige' Quater staff +2 (his best friend)

Sling+0.5 (Illsha's Creation) very minor/heavy enchantment his own design in fact.
requires no ammo but can never be more than 100 yards away from him or it will explode in creating either 100 cows or pigs. Every time the bullet hitit either casts a single magic missle on the target as well heals the target 1d4+1 or damages illsha 1d4+1
Old 03-29-2002, 03:00 PM   #39
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

OOC: The Woman Is Not Evil

IC: *Eruna Walks Over To Andrys And Bows His Head*

"Thankyou For Your Help Good Sir. Most App-"

*Out Of The Corner Of His Eye, Eruna Saw The Faint Red Glow Of The Drow Sneaking Up Behind Him. Realising The Dark Grey Skin Of Him, He Presumed Him For A Doppelganger , And Suddenly Broke Off Into Flight Backwards And Landed Just Behind Him, Placing His Glass Dagger Into Its Back.*

*Soon, The Slow Sad Realisation Of What He Just Did, Was Not To A Doppelganger, But An Elf.
Quickly,He Checked His Pulse And Noticed He Was Still Alive.*

"KAY-LISA!!! Come Here NOW!!"

*He Needed The Use Of The Druids Magics*
Old 03-29-2002, 03:18 PM   #40
illsha damoul
The Magister

feels the sharp dagger dig deep into him. Looks around an faintley sees some one, before laughing manically!!! He then falls to the ground and starts looking around him wondering why how and ha ha ha ha foolish mortals,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,