Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-28-2000, 02:25 AM   #11
Lily the Ranger

ROFLOL!!!!!!!!! I only managed to shake my forum laughter addiction for a day! I love you toad people!

Old 11-28-2000, 09:06 AM   #12
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Lily Ukabu! You not in swamp often for many passing of big light ball in sky! Toad no hear much Lily Ukabu talk. Toads most happy Lily Ukabu come back to swamp. Toads rejoice! We make big mud pies in Lily Ukabu honor! Shamman do big magics! Toads go Boogre caves get funny waters in wood baskets. Toads make party with Lily Ukabu!
Old 11-28-2000, 06:11 PM   #13
Vorrin

Erathsmador Spoke ;" The creators center seeks the lesser dragon"

I always took this to mean that the "W" in D.W. Bradley was code for Wyvern. It doesnt seem all that implausable. In that Wyv (depite his toad obsession) knows more about this game than anyone. We have made this a good solid community by ourselves. Who needs D.W. ?? We are a good group of peeps without the creator.

Vorrin

Old 11-28-2000, 07:01 PM   #14
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

LOL!!!

And I was going to start a rumor that Regis was D.W.!!

Also, since Vorrin must have missed the thread in which it was previously disclosed, this Wyvern is a lassy.

Old 11-28-2000, 07:24 PM   #15
Vorrin

I dont remember it being confirmed that DWB was indeed male !!! DW could stand for anything ! Male or Female ! It could in fact stand for nothing. Thanks for the attempt at throwing us off the track Wyvern.

The Conspiracy continues. . .

ps : I think upon viewing some pictures from November 1963 that I saw Wyvern on the grassy gnoll in Dallas. She will tell you she was not alive in 1963 but its all a conspiracy I think.

Vorrin

Old 11-28-2000, 09:06 PM   #16
Scronan
Zhentarim Guard

Ukabu!

Me saws Sir David of Bradley posts to some "forum" when game first comes out. Maybe he drinks Ukabu Brew with magic mushroom juice, like Sir Lewis of Carroll!

See many bright stars, yes stars are so bright. Me sees the magic wabbits and the happy fwogs dancing in the moonlight! Make cools game like Alice! But why need programmers at "EA" take crack to make crazy game about man on mushrooms? Too many people on drugs Ukabu!

Toad village is for toads, but Shinwiki not understand this!

Ukabu, come here! Why you not going to Toad Village?

You like some Ukabu Brew?

Me thinks since game is buggy as Mountain Spider web that DW run for hills and hide head in paper bag. Poor Ukabu, have many people say now nice things about good game.

Game good, bugs bad. Toads not need bugs cant eat. Bugs cant eat need patch. Where patch? Why make game that go crashy crash? Then leave for next project? Lazy Toads, Ukabu. They not coming to Toad Village...

Maybe they drinks Jackass Brew? Ukabu Brew is for TOADS! Jackass Brew for HORSE!

Toads say DWB not be female, since DWB makes funny Lysandra with hornies about Tusk. Only Ukabu who boy think such funny stupid things, say Shinwiki. Unless DWB girl who like girls, which Toads say is good. Shinwiki likes many things!

Me leaves now and haves more Ukabu Brew!

Goodbye Ukabu!

Scronan the Ukabuarian
Old 11-28-2000, 09:29 PM   #17
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

hehehehe

I was very much alive in 1963 and a decade prior to that as well! But, alas, I have never been to Dallas. I still think Regis makes a much more convincing candidate than I do!

Wyv
Old 11-28-2000, 09:53 PM   #18
freudianslip
Welcomed New User

just because
Old 11-28-2000, 10:36 PM   #19
Hillbilly

AHHH HEHEHEHH freudianslip, have some boogre brew on me. hehehe