Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)

Old 09-17-2004, 02:59 PM   #1
Jonas Strider
Manshoon

http://www.homelanfed.com/index.php?id=23369

I just saw this demo for Xbox with the game developers talking a walkthrough. I'll say this: this game is going to be a hit. Note that currently its slated for Xbox, PC, and PS2. Basically it appears to be a combination of FPS and tactical WWII combat game based on real life missions. From what I saw, you command one person in 1st person. Then you can switch to an overview tactical map that gives the lay of the mission area. You can then direct your men in FPS and maybe also in the tactical map. The game doesn't appear to be a FPS where you just charge the hill, but rather it takes tact and time just like in real life. Thus the missions may be slow going which sounds refreshing and great to me.