Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast

Old 06-10-2002, 05:04 PM   #1
Robert Brown
Welcomed New User

DEAR ALL
I CANNOT SEEM TO OPEN THE GATE TO THE 2ND DUNGEON LEVEL IN THE TOWER, I HAVE COMPLETED THE FOUR QUESTS, FOUGHT THE 4 PSYCHOS THAT SURROUND THE LIFT WINCH MECHANISM, HOWEVER I CANNOT SEEM TO UNLOCK IT ! I MUST HAVE GONE ROUND THE TOWER A 100 TIMES, I HAVE ENCOUNTERED THE DEMON ON THE ENTRY LEVEL AND SLAIN ALL NASTYS EXCEPT THE SUCCUBUS, SO IF ANYONE KNOWS CAN THEY PLEASE TELL ME BEFORE I GO INSANE
THANKS
MARTA_ROB@HOTMAIL.COM
Old 06-10-2002, 07:24 PM   #2
Xanthul
Symbol of Cyric

Hmm maybe you should have warned you were spoiling

SPOILER-
-
-
-
-
-
- Have you got the wardstones ? A dwarf in ulgoth´s beard sells some (some are fake but i think you need them too), and you get another one from the guy that guided you to the tower. Be sure to get and keep every wardstone you find in any level of the tower and you wont have too much trouble [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-10-2002, 09:59 PM   #3
SixOfSpades
Dracolisk

Actually, the Wardstones you can buy from folks in Ulgoth's Beard (including the one from Ike) never did a damn thing, that I can recall. What you need, Robert Brown, is to STOP TYPING IN ALL CAPS UNLESS YOU REALLY WANT TO EMPHASIZE SOMETHING and the Wardstone carried by one of the "4 psychos," as you call them--the one named Love drops it. I hope you can remember where you killed him, so you can scour the floor in that general area and find that Wardstone.

Welcome to Ironworks, by the way!
Old 06-11-2002, 02:02 AM   #4
Midget Gems

That's right Six, if you kill the Warden in a dark corner, and then forget where it was, it can be very difficult to find the Wardstone that he drops. First time thru' the Tower this can be a problem as RB just found out.