Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 07-06-2001, 10:39 AM   #21
Leonidas
Dungeon Master

My sympathies, Jerome! However, I must say that my 4 cats (all indoor) have a disturbing tendency to cut cables as well. I was so glad when I got into a house large enough to put my computer in a separate room and close the door!

You think maybe I should check them for rabbit DNA? Maybe a gov't. conspiracy?

------------------
Be careful! I think it's a tr...
Old 07-06-2001, 10:42 AM   #22
Waluin

Quote:
Originally posted by Leonidas:
My sympathies, Jerome! However, I must say that my 4 cats (all indoor) have a disturbing tendency to cut cables as well. I was so glad when I got into a house large enough to put my computer in a separate room and close the door!

Cats run the government, quick, tell others before its too...wait! Mr. Boo! Morrie! No! Put the gun down! Put it do-

I mean, there is no conspiracy. Cats are soft, lovable, and have no thoughts of world domination at all. What could I have been thinking? Oh, an dif anyone has any spare catnip, feel free to send it to my address, care of Morris or Mr. Boo.

[This message has been edited by Waluin (edited 07-06-2001).]
Old 07-06-2001, 10:44 AM   #23
antonius
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Leonidas:

Half the fun of having cats is in trying to use your computer. One of mine has claimed my chair. If she sees me on it then she just sits on me until I can no longer feel me legs. Also great fun when they attack the printer. Not to mention the thrill of letting them watch themselves on the webcam
Old 07-06-2001, 10:45 AM   #24
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

What was it that curiosity was ment to have kiled again?

------------------
Old 07-06-2001, 10:54 AM   #25
Waluin

For some reason, cats have an undeniable attraction to showboating themselves on a webcam. They are hams.
Old 07-06-2001, 05:10 PM   #26
AngelofDeath
Drizzt Do'Urden

Quote:
Originally posted by Waluin:
Never try to psychoanalyze a feline. You will fail, and perhaps lose your own sanity in the process.
nevermind

[This message has been edited by AngelofDeath (edited 07-06-2001).]
Old 07-06-2001, 08:02 PM   #27
Asphyxiate
Manshoon

Ah, Jerome I see you have discovered my familiar. Unfortunately the berserker deowmer I cast on it before I sent it on it's mission appears to have weakened slightly. Instead of being the killer rabbit I had intended, it seems concent merely to nibble at stuff. No matter, the chinchilla will do a better job.

Always watching,

------------------