Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 06-25-2001, 11:06 AM   #11
RudeDawg
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Davros:
LOL RudeDawg - encore, does it have a Chapter 2 .

Well...

Did the DumbDawg learn??? Y'all know the answer to that....

Smart Jenny used the same tactics to get everything she needed. To give her credit, she rarely abused her power. She would wait 'till I was playing Ultima V, or watchin a game. I found myself handing her my wallet happily. Then found I was the proud sponser of a block party. We Mexicans LOVE to party. Imagine the IW party threads, mix in the Mexican salsa beats, throw in some short dresses and gyrating hips, and you've got the picture.

I must admit, I never enjoyed being "tricked" as much as i did then.

Long Story Short: We didn't get married. (She wised up) She's the only "ex" that I still have a nice relationship with, including Juan, Lilly, her brothers and now her husband and two kids.

------------------

The RudeDawg, Known in these Forgotten Realms as Perin LightEyes

[This message has been edited by RudeDawg (edited 06-25-2001).]
Old 06-25-2001, 11:19 AM   #12
Keryvian
The Magister

Charean, too funny, and at least some of them are too true. I really think my husband would spend the rest of his life lost, rather than ask for directions.

RudeDawg, LMAO. I learned years ago that it was pointless to try to hold a conversation with my husband during any interesting part of a football game.

Quote:
Originally posted by Moridin:
Oh, ha ha, very funny......
Why is it ok to constantly belittle men and catagorize us as unitelligent imbeciles that only want to sit around and watch sports and play in our workshop? Is it ok to assume that all women are dumb blondes that should be at home, barefoot and pregnant? NO!

OK I understand it as a joke, but come on

Well, if you take out the "unitelligent imbeciles", limit the sport to hockey, and change workshop to computer, you've just described ME.

------------------
Nid yw'r hoff o lyfr yn fyr o gyfaill.
Old 06-25-2001, 12:45 PM   #13
Sir Taliesin
Silver Dragon

Rudie, you really are quite the romanitic kind, aren't you!
You should have married that girl. Woman like that can take you along ways!

------------------
Sir Taliesin

If they take my gun can I still use my Axe?
Old 06-25-2001, 12:58 PM   #14
Charean
Hathor

RD??? You lead an adventurous life, my man. Have to admit, I wish I had thought of the tactics that Jenny used. Would have made my life a little more interesting!!

------------------

Defender for the Light -
Goodness knows there is a lot of Dark out there!! - Where are my matches?!?
Wandering Soul - Finding my life's calling is Bodhisattva
You are what your deep driving desire is; As your deep driving desire is, so is your will; As your will is so is your deed; As your deed is so is your destiny.
The Upanishads
Old 06-25-2001, 05:36 PM   #15
Bruce The Aussie
Fzoul Chembryl

i'd do this test the manly way:
answer all c's and hope to get one right

BTW to question 9 its "we have kids!"

and very funny rudedawg

------------------
Death is the way of the ninja, luckely i'm not a ninja
Old 06-25-2001, 06:17 PM   #16
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Thanks for Chapter 2 RudeDawg .

As to the directions thing, there is a well established process ladies. I would hate any of you to think there was no method to our madness. I have 3 stages I work through when lost :

1) I want to go West (substitute whichever direction is needed) don't I - there's the sun, so that ways west.

2) Need to get back to a main road to get my bearings - that guy looks like he is driving with purpose. He must be a local, so I'll just follow him and see if he leads me to something I recognise.

3) OK, where's that bloody map

------------------
Old 06-26-2001, 07:21 AM   #17
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Quote:
Originally posted by Davros:
Thanks for Chapter 2 RudeDawg .

As to the directions thing, there is a well established process ladies. I would hate any of you to think there was no method to our madness. I have 3 stages I work through when lost :

1) I want to go West (substitute whichever direction is needed) don't I - there's the sun, so that ways west.

2) Need to get back to a main road to get my bearings - that guy looks like he is driving with purpose. He must be a local, so I'll just follow him and see if he leads me to something I recognise.

3) OK, where's that bloody map

hehe, well directions directions. My mom had me promise her never to talk to strangers! LOL! Bit silly to mail a old guy sitting beside the road eh? OK, slow day here. baaad jokes..

------------------

Yawning lazywolf dreaming about nice little fairies...zzzzz
Wolfgirs lair
once-upon-a-paper