Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 11-05-2002, 09:21 AM   #11
Nachtrafe
Red Wizard of Thay

Question Mark

Quote:
Originally posted by Kormar the Wanderer:
Worst experience I ever had with them was when I was making the homemade chicken wing sauce for the rest I used to work at. Was chopping some up for the hot sauce and had customers come in to the bar and order drinks and rubbed my eyes without thinking about it...
Erm...I'm sad to say that I've done the very same thing. I was making dinner for some friends, and minced up a couple of those orange [img]graemlins/firedevil.gif[/img] to put them into a marinade. And, of course, my eyes started watering. So, what did I do, you guessed it! You know...I dont think I've *ever* screamed that loud in my life! [img]graemlins/crazyeyes.gif[/img]

"May the wings of liberty never lose a feather!"
Old 11-05-2002, 11:03 AM   #12
Epona
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Nachtrafe:
Erm...I'm sad to say that I've done the very same thing. I was making dinner for some friends, and minced up a couple of those orange [img]graemlins/firedevil.gif[/img] to put them into a marinade. And, of course, my eyes started watering. So, what did I do, you guessed it! You know...I dont think I've *ever* screamed that loud in my life! [img]graemlins/crazyeyes.gif[/img]
Well you know it could have been worse
Old 11-05-2002, 12:05 PM   #13
antryg
Fzoul Chembryl

With an opening like that provided by Epona I can supply the story.
One day at work we were picking ripe habenjeros off the plants. My friend had to go to the bathroom and when he grasped his genitals....... I don't have to say any mor do I?