Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-11-2001, 10:03 AM   #1
Caine
Elminster

I will start with my suggestion. Sexiest Viconia(maybe Jaheira) Cutest,Imoen (Maybe Aerie) Ugliest Jan (Maybe Nalia if you dont see her picture big).
Old 10-11-2001, 10:38 AM   #2
Morgan_Corbesant
Symbol of Cyric

sexiest is Aerie, cutest is Aerie, ugliest is keldorn. i dont know, but to me he looks like a child molester or the uni-bomber or something. *shrug*

------------------
Morgan Corbesant, Elven BladeSinger, Captain of the army of the Seldarine
Old 10-11-2001, 10:46 AM   #3
Caine
Elminster

Damn right man,Keldorn is the ugliest son of a bitch I'v ever seen,I'l agree Aeire is cute but sexier than Viconia or Jaheira,I personaly dont think so. Thanx for your reply.
Old 10-11-2001, 10:51 AM   #4
JR Jansen
Drizzt Do'Urden

Sexiest Vicky
Cutest uhm Aerie i'ld say
ugliest Quale or Monty

JR

Damned i lost cousin Jan's techno gloves
Old 10-11-2001, 10:53 AM   #5
Caine
Elminster

Your actualy 100% right about how ugly Quayle is. But theres seems to be something so powerful about that portrait,dont know what it is. Good call man,Thanx for replying.
Old 10-11-2001, 10:55 AM   #6
dimon37
Zhentarim Guard

Actually, Sefana (BG1) might contend with Viconia (bg2) for the sexiest NPC.
Old 10-11-2001, 10:57 AM   #7
Caine
Elminster

You could be right actually I didnt really enjoy bg 1 and seldom played it but I heard safana had a damn sexy voice.Thanx for your reply.
Old 10-11-2001, 11:00 AM   #8
tusitha

POTENTIAL SPOILERS AHOY CAPTAIN!
--------------------------------
Sexiest - Viconia no doubt.
Ugliest - Would have to be Edwin. All that piercing is giving me a headache! LOL
Cutest - Imoen (perhaps even Aerie)

Can I add a few more?

Annoying - Jan (anyone here not annoyed with his cry when he gets hit? Nearly gave me a heart attack once with my speakers on full blast and someone poisoned him... AAIIEEE!!! AAIIEEE!!! AAIIEEE!! for 20 seconds)

Weirdest - Sarevok (ToB) even after you restore his life, he looks like he's straight out of the Twilight Zone. At least change his pic? (hint to Bioware). Let me add that Irenicus did look a bit freaky too, but then he had his reasons.

Scariest - Keldorn. Looks like he's from the Mafia. Perhaps even Korgan.

------------------
Tusitha R. Jayatunge
================

Old 10-11-2001, 11:02 AM   #9
JR Jansen
Drizzt Do'Urden

Yep, and a damn sexy pic too. Didn't think of her. I'd put her up right next to Vicky.

JR

Damned i lost cousin Jan's techno gloves
Old 10-11-2001, 11:05 AM   #10
don_carlo
Elite Waterdeep Guard

sexiest... hmm tough. None of them exactly inspire any urges apart from maniacle laughter every time they level up (yes i am a power obsessed freak)

I'd have to say Valygar though. He has an aura. As for ovarall most attractive it has to be minsc. Theres something endearing about his simplicity, and besides i'm a sucker for muscly self-confidant guys. Mind you in recent weeks he lost his charm and certain deviant activities invloving my half brother (sarevok) have come to mind. Garrick deserves honourable mention too.

As for the ugliest. well i think i've made my feelings on that bint Aerie perfectly clear before. Come to that, none of the Bg females inspire much in me at all apart from derision.

------------------
There is no such thing as normal. Just wierdos with herd instincts.