Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum

Old 03-04-2002, 12:59 PM   #1
SPIDER-MAN
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I deleted the game and reloaded it in hope of finding that switch in the Crypt of Mytos,No luck! I've beaten him and his gaurds and the skeletons + The Myrkul's sending behind Mytos but I still cnannot get to the right side of the crypt. I went to the let side and fought some skeletons and set off a trap that unlocked doors on that side but not the right hand side of the crypt. I've found some kind of skull symbol and I've got the 3 keys but no luck getting thru. Also I have not found the Heirloom for Mirek (the scared dude in town)I'm stuck with no way out.....Please Help,I've got nothing but time now!!
Old 03-04-2002, 01:07 PM   #2
J'aran
Mephistopheles

In that part on the crypt, there is no switch that will open a secret door. From the chamber where Mythos was, you can just head to your right and slightly upwards. Exactly opposite to the hallway leading to the left/slightly upwards, is the hallway leading right/slightly upwards. There is no door, not secret, not even an unlocked normal door.
J'aran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2002, 01:29 PM   #3
SPIDER-MAN
Elite Waterdeep Guard

DOH!! Man you saved me, The way the screen was angled it looked like a solid wall that couldn't be crossed. I did not see a door. All that time it was right in front of my face. THANKS I OWE YA!!!
Old 03-04-2002, 04:50 PM   #4
Lorala
Elite Waterdeep Guard

And in answer to your other question- Mirek's heirloom is not in this dungeon, but it is in the vale of shadows. I don't want to spoil ya with the exact location unless you ask, but trust me, you'll find it before you finish the chapter. So if you're stressing about that, don't worry.
Old 03-06-2002, 02:58 PM   #5
NobleNick
Quintesson

SPIDER-MAN,

Don't feel too bad, I couldn't find it either!

Finally found a thread that helped out. Then, helped a few after me who did the same thing. Yours is not an uncommon problem.
NobleNick is offline   Reply With Quote