Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-26-2000, 08:49 PM   #1
jarjar

first, the toad people. How do i get the warriors to be happy after i killed the evil. second, how do i get into the wizard or warriors path. i killed the wizard and warrior and got the crystals but the stairs on both sides drop down and i can't get to the jindols. i tried climbing the stairs before and after i killed them but they dropped both times. what do i have to do because the strategie guide was to vague?

Old 10-26-2000, 08:52 PM   #2
xccnx

use one of the crystals on the wall u must choose either wizard or warrior i suggest warrior . as for the toad after killing all 4 evils talk too shaman again