Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-09-2001, 05:44 AM   #21
Bruce The Aussie
Fzoul Chembryl

these are the words to Bohemiam rapsody that i typed up when i got bord

is this the real life is it just fantasy caught in a land-slide no escape from reality open your eyes look up to the skies and see. I'm just a poor boy ,poor boy, i need no sympathy because i'm easy come easy go little high little low anyway the wind blows doesnt really matter to me ,to me.mumma just killed a man put a gun against his head pulled my trigger now he's dead. mumma life had just begun and now i'v gone and throne it all away.mumma ooooooh didn't mean to make you cry if i'm not back again tomorrow carry on carry on because nothing really matters. to late my time has come sends shivers down my spine bodys aching all the time . goodby everybody i've got to go got to leave you all behind and fade through. mumma oooooh ,the way the wind blows,i don't wanna die i sometimes wish i'd never been born at all.i see a little sillouto of a man'o scarramoush scarramoush will you do the fandango thunderbolts of lightning very very frightning eeeh! galilao galilao galilao galilao galilao figaro magnifico. i'm just a poor boy nobody loves me . he's just a poor boy boy from a poor family sparing his life from this monstrosotie . easy come easy go will you let me go , mishmilla no we will not let you go ,let him go ,mishmilla no we will not let you go ,let him go ,will not let you go ,let him go ,will not let you go never never never , let me go,no no no no no ,oh mummamea mummamea mummea let me go belzibub has the devil put aside for me, for me, for me. so you think you can stop me and spit in my eye . so you think you can love me and leave me to die! oh baby you must think i am crazy . just got to get out just gotto get right out of here.oooooooh ooooh yeah ooooh yeah oooooh.nothing really matters anyone can see nothing relly matters nothing really matters to me to me. the way the wind blows.
Old 03-09-2001, 06:50 AM   #22
Moiraine
Anubis

Nobody likes the Eagles "Hotel California" song ?
Come on !

------------------
Old 03-09-2001, 06:50 AM   #23
Xanthul
Symbol of Cyric

Hey thanks Bruce !! I was going to ask Bohemian Rhapsodys lyrics !!

And Vicotnik, well, you are right, the new solos are great, i like especially Bleeding Me and Outlaw Torn´s ones ().

And Rikard, thanks for the reminder, of course Losing my Religion is one of my favorites too !!
And I also like the song by Aerosmith from the Armaggedon soundtrack.
And I also like the Cardigans, the Cranberries, Manowar and...
HELL I MUST SHUT UP !!!!

------------------
"Let my spells do the dirty work" Ertai, High Sorceror of the Holy Flame
Old 03-09-2001, 06:52 AM   #24
Xanthul
Symbol of Cyric

Moiraine look at my top ten, its in 3rd position !!!

------------------
Old 03-09-2001, 06:54 AM   #25
Moiraine
Anubis

Sorry, Ertai, didn' read your post with enough attention (Oops) ...

------------------
Old 03-09-2001, 08:24 AM   #26
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

The irony of this is that I heard the Rhapsody on my way into work this morning and all I could do was try and picture Ertai_OHF listening to it for the first time and thinking "Man, this is WEIRD!"
LOL!!!
Old 03-09-2001, 11:37 AM   #27
Melusine
Dracolisk

For all you Metallica fans out there, and especially for Vicotnik (as a violinist): has any of you ever heard of Apocalyptica???? This is a band from Finland consisting of 4 cello players who play their own versions of Sepultura, Pantera, Faith No More but especially METALLICA songs!!!! It's a wonderful initiative and sounds absolutely GOBSMACKING!!!!!!! You'd be amazed to hear the weird stuff you can do with a cello!
I just bought their 2nd album which also has a few of their own compositions but the 1st album is exclusively Metallica covers. I'm not making any ethical remarks about Napster here, nor am I admitting that I use it (I don't, actually) but I do know that you can download their songs there. Vic, if you don't know them , maybe I can put a song on the cd I'm sending you anyway!

------------------
Melusine

Your voice is ambrosia
Old 03-09-2001, 11:52 AM   #28
Melusine
Dracolisk

oops now I forgot to put in my own list of favorties...it's really impossible to name songs, so I'll just name 10 bands in random order

Depeche Mode Nightwish
Smashing Pumpkins Daeonia
The Tea Party Queen
Therion The Gathering
Type-O-Negative Krezip

------------------
Melusine

Your voice is ambrosia
Old 03-09-2001, 12:46 PM   #29
Xanthul
Symbol of Cyric

Yeah melusine, some days ago i downloaded "fade to black" and "master of puppets" versions by apocalyptica, and though they didnt sound bad, i didnt like them very much. I think its difficult to do it and i admire them, but its just not my style

------------------
Old 03-09-2001, 02:05 PM   #30
Xanthul
Symbol of Cyric

Hey KdogRex !! I hope you didnt crash to a tree when you figured me saying that !!!

------------------