Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying

Old 11-30-2004, 06:59 PM   #1
Kumori
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Any time, anywhere, I am going to let this lead us wherever it goes, the plot will turn however it goes, when you come in you will come in describing your character and the actions of your character; lets make something good come. as you see I've painted the story placement, now though its in the far future it is an old war torn village with 1900 cottage feel to it.

your mind is your limit! My character is simply mortal human, with an extra ability to be very skillful with the arts and stelthy, the background is brought about by how well you post. . . your mind is your limit, just join in. dont be shy!