Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-16-2001, 04:23 PM   #1
Oreon

OOPS!? Ok, major boo boo (no pun indended, Minsc), or what?

I'm in Spellhold, right(?), I've finally gotten Iomen back (Ah, sweet seesterr) and now I'm faced with a whole butt load of hurt coming up.. I need her magic.. and basically, Minsc is the weeker link in my strategy, so, I tell him to stay put just before entering Bodhi's little gauntlet. With me so far? Easy enough. I breeze through popping out every now and again to pat Boo's little head... and then... *poof* I'm warped into the Lab to smoke that whiley weasle of a mage, Irenicus. Only thing is now, I only have access to the Lab and the Upper Level of Spellhold. POOR MINSC and BOO are still waiting on me to return to the beginning point of the gauntlet! And you know Minsc, he'll stay there scratching his ass until Boo suggests a way home or Spellhold crumbles.

Now don't go thinkin that I'm emotionally attached to Minsc or nothin', but the big lumocks has got a ton of good items... 300lbs worth of magick, to be exact!
What to do?!!!

Old 01-16-2001, 05:03 PM   #2
Kylle

Hope you saved game before going of it??? Sorry, is only way. [You got Yoshimo??? leave him instead!] B*\

Old 01-16-2001, 07:31 PM   #3
bpm07

Holy sh*t! For christs sake you've got to spoiler mark these things, you didn't spoil anything for me but what with all the newbies here every day, someone might get hurt!

Old 01-16-2001, 08:13 PM   #4
G.W.

He's gone. Leave him behind in the town.

Old 01-17-2001, 01:48 PM   #5
Oreon

*sigh* Alas, poor Minsc. I guess I'll know his outcome when I see the Heartbow pop up in one of the merchant shops.
I'll miss his " YAHOEE!" and "STEEENKING EVIL!".

Keldorn is a great tank and will carry on well... and judging by the duel with Balor.. it will bode well to use the extra position for magic tote'n muscle.

Old 01-17-2001, 03:07 PM   #6
Ralron the Divine

you might be able to edit him back into your party useing shadow keeper and editing non party charecters

Old 01-17-2001, 10:30 PM   #7
Armisael

Yeah, that'll help. Then he'll get bombarded with 'you must gather your party' whenever he tries to leave an area.

Old 01-19-2001, 05:42 PM   #8
deathblow

I wonder how I'm going to turn out. I decided not to take Imoen back. Nalia just had way too many cool spells. Imoen said she'll meet me in the Copper Coronet. I hope she is there when I finally get back to town.

Old 01-19-2001, 11:02 PM   #9
mildred

SpOiLeR
Imoen will be there ... she was there when I got back.