Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-29-2001, 10:09 AM   #1
bill

Please try and answer these questions:
1 - How do I free Nalia after she has been captured by Roenal. I've talked to the man at the docks and taken Roenals book from his home but when I talk to the man inside th government building he doesn't accept them! What elese do I have to do?
2 - As Keldorn has terrbile dexterity where can I find a dexterity ring or belt or something like that?
3 - Where can I find all the artifact pieces for the equaliser and crom faeyer?
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Old 01-29-2001, 10:17 AM   #2
Ertai, Wizard Adept

1.- Never played too much with nalia so i dont know

2.- there are gauntlets of dexterity (set to 18 ) but i cant remember where, maybe in Umar or Windspear

3.- Crom Faeyr: hammer: sewers, mindflayers area (the closed door, you need the key that has tazok in windspear) // gauntlets of ogre power: planar sphere (you need valygar) // girdle of frost giant strength: exit from underdark (you need to summon a monster near the statue) // scroll to make it: its hold by Thlaascsàsdfaha the shadow dragon in umar
Equaliser: th jewel in the start, the blade in the mindflayer are in the underdark and the other thing cant remember.

i think you need another person to end this

Old 01-29-2001, 10:19 AM   #3
Artea

Ok, i'll try to answer your questions
1 - don't know
2 - there's a bracer of dexterity, can't remember where they are though, somewhere in the beginning
3 - Equaliser - Pommel (irenicus dungeon)
- Blade (Mind Flayer's Lair)
- Hilt (Beholder's Lair)

Crom Faeyer - Hammer (hidden door in sewers under tempel district)
- Girdle (Elven lands, after underground)
- Gauntlets (can't remember)
- Scroll (shadow dragon)

Aim small, Miss small

Artea

Old 01-29-2001, 10:20 AM   #4
Demus

1 - U need to give the bloke in the government building fistly the book from his home as u said, and another book from the bloke in the docks and to get the book you have to kill this bloke and take the book from his body. Then give these two items to the government man and Nalia gets freed, if it doesn't work then there's something wrong with your game.
2 - U can get the gauntlets of Dexterity, but i can't remember how or where, sorry.
3 - Egualiser = Pommel Gem in Irenicus original dungeon, hilt or blade on the first elder orb in the underdark beholder lair, final part is also somewhere in the underdark, but I can't remember where. Crom Fayer = hammer in the Mind Flayer lair under the temple district, Gauntlets on a halfling in the Planar Sphere and girdle on a demonknight in the Koa-Toa base in the underdark.

Old 01-29-2001, 10:24 AM   #5
Moiraine
Anubis

About Nalia, I may be wrong, but I seem to remember that you need TWO evidences : the book, and the proof of his dealings with slave traders. I think that the second evidence is the testimony from a beggar in the Docks districts.
Old 01-29-2001, 10:27 AM   #6
bigman

...i think i can help--before you talk to the superior in the Gov't District you will have to go the Seabounty Tavern at the Docks and talk to certain gentlemen named Dirth, who is waiting at the bar.
You might have talked to him before and he said he was waiting for someone. Talk to him and say you know what'shisname...you will have to kill him...i guess since it is a bar at the docks they don't kick up a fuss at a violent death happening 20 feet away

Old 01-29-2001, 02:47 PM   #7
Moiraine
Anubis

Yeah, and it is the beggar who tells you about Dirth, I remember now.
Old 01-29-2001, 02:57 PM   #8
turbovee
Elminster

Guantlets of dexterity are located in a pile of bones in Ghoul town down in the cult of the Unseeing Eye
Old 01-29-2001, 03:00 PM   #9
turbovee
Elminster

The Gauntles of Ogre Strength are what you need for the Crom Faeyr. They are located on one of the cannibal halflings in the Planar Sphere.