Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-19-2003, 11:37 AM   #1
Raistlin Majere
Ra

I now provide to you a link to one of the best FREE online games today! Join and start your quest as my squire and maybe someday you can have your own squires!

Join the Everwars online gaming and have fun(damn id make a good buisnessman )!

Please tell me should you decide to join(which you should)

[ 05-19-2003, 11:38 AM: Message edited by: Raistlin Majere ]

"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds."
Old 05-19-2003, 03:23 PM   #2
Lavindathar
Harper

Just tell us a bit about it!

Ins and outs
Old 05-20-2003, 02:42 AM   #3
Raistlin Majere
Ra

well, simply said, it goes like this:

the game itself is, i guess, a text based roleplaying game. you start out as level 0 character, with no gold and 1 battle credit, which will allow you to do 1 battle. you get 1 more every ˝ hour. this may sound kinda weird, and yes, if you run out of battle credits, youll need to wait a while before battling, but on the + side, you get more battle credits even if you are not online! so over the night you usually hit the credit cap of 16. anyway, after each battle, you will earn a specific amount of expirience points and gold, with which(exp) you level up(duh) and with the gold you can buy equipment or train your skills. you can also get gold by recruiting squires(which im trying to do now) to your kingdom. this will earn you 10 gold for joining and 10 gold(i think, my current squires havent leveld up yet) for every level they gain. there is also a self-updating ranking list from which you attack other members(just a word of advice: attack members of your own level). well, thats about the basics of the game, and as you can see, its quite a large and well made game to be a free online game. have fun playing(i trust you will be recruited right away )

Old 05-20-2003, 12:48 PM   #4
Cristian
Emerald Dragon

sounds fun maybe i can join u ^_^
Old 05-20-2003, 01:04 PM   #5
Gnarf
Emerald Dragon

I'll give it a shot... Gnorf joins you...
Old 05-20-2003, 01:38 PM   #6
slicer15
Symbol of Cyric

I joined and the game is quite good! Nothing visual, though, so don't expect to see a 3d figure of your character. Everything is done through text, like he said. But it is addictive, and I love it! Enjoy your time!
Old 05-20-2003, 01:42 PM   #7
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

On My Way [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] Yea I'll take a look [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-20-2003, 01:45 PM   #8
realbinky
Elminster

Hmm, giving it a try now.
Old 05-20-2003, 03:54 PM   #9
Raistlin Majere
Ra

Quote:
Originally posted by slicer15:
I joined and the game is quite good! Nothing visual, though, so don't expect to see a 3d figure of your character. Everything is done through text, like he said. But it is addictive, and I love it! Enjoy your time!
in my opinion, its better this way! were it with 3d characters and a 3d world, how many people do you think would have a fast enough of a connection to support it? this is about as good as a free online game can get, IMO.

Old 05-20-2003, 04:13 PM   #10
FelixJaeger
Symbol of Cyric

Hmmn I see you want the squires too...I'm level 1 now, kinda fun to play, I would like to roleplay it but i get confused in their forums ...
I've laready kicked realbinky's ass out of this forum n thats all the people i recognized who ive played [img]tongue.gif[/img]