Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-12-2001, 08:51 AM   #61
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
I guess that thread's my claim to infamy on this board

Alas, when I think of the countless hours wasted, sleepless nights spent, future medical bills for RSI treatment just to build a reputation as someone who answers game posts tirelessly - to then be branded a mer

Dude, I was referring to the fact that you had the power to delete the spammers thread, yet retain your own post ranking while the others would drop. This was the 'whim'.

Re. the spammer label, no one denys your dedication to answering queries - a tradition Accord has kept up with aplomb I've noticed.

However the Sage label and the Spammer label are not mutually exclusive. One can be both yes?

How are you anyhow? I dedected a little less sparkle in your jests than usual tonight....

------------------
FAIR DINKUM!
Old 03-12-2001, 09:19 AM   #62
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Yorick:
Dude, I was referring to the fact that you had the power to delete the spammers thread, yet retain your own post ranking while the others would drop. This was the 'whim'.

Re. the spammer label, no one denys your dedication to answering queries - a tradition Accord has kept up with aplomb I've noticed.

However the Sage label and the Spammer label are not mutually exclusive. One can be both yes?

How are you anyhow? I dedected a little less sparkle in your jests than usual tonight....

No, I'm actually quite fine today, other than wasting $35 on Silverfall which was the shittest book I've ever read. I take it u read my rant in the Book forum?

Been watching the cricket on my laptop (slow!) India collapsing all over the place.

------------------
Memnoch - Custodian of the Order of the Holy Flame