Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-17-2000, 09:43 AM   #1
Spangler

Alright, I had just made the Matron mother happy by completing all of these tasks in the underdark, her daughter (Phaere I think) wanted me to come by her house before the city got sealed. On my way to her house I was approached by a guy with a rope that would let me get into the mages tower. I took him up on it, and was soon teleported to Zaknafeins pocket dimension. He wanted his gems from the tower, so I went to get them. I ended up getting busted by Phaere and killed her, and the Lich, and everyone else in the city. =) I went to the temple and got the Silver dragon eggs, but before I could get back to the Underdark, they closed the exit. I cant find a way out now...HELP!

Old 11-17-2000, 10:58 AM   #2
Beetle

HAHAH thats the same thing that happend t0 Me!!!! Im glad s0me0ne can share my pain!! N0B0DY 0n the P0St kn0ws what im talking AB0Ut!!! the 0nly S0luti0n is either wait F0R a patch that fixes it, 0r start aalllll 0ver........I kn0w it sucks.

S0rry f0r my grammer....but my keyb0ard is fucked up!!!

Old 11-17-2000, 01:33 PM   #3
Raistlon

........now why'd u go and kill EVERYONE...they might have info for ya.....oh well start over ..must suck ....but u can always cheat I suppose.......

Old 11-17-2000, 03:48 PM   #4
omegadawn
Welcomed New User

First pay careful attention to the amount of time Phaere gives you to meet her. If your late , discovery is your fate. Resting after the lich adventure got me caught once so i did it again without resting and had enough time to meet phaere. Second the gates will open if you kill the matron mother. I think the game is scripted so if you kill soulefin and dont double-cross phaere that the dragon eggs get spoiled and you hafta fight the pretty dragon anyway although i haven't tried killing the Matron mother before giving phaere the eggs, if its possible. Let soulefin live and he will help you get those eggs to safety...