Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 02-19-2002, 02:31 PM   #11
Barry the Sprout
White Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by Yorick:
Can the boy really prevent it though? That is the issue. Power to prevent yet witholding that and allowing the evil to happen.

You could argue from this point of view that God is evil Yorick. According to the Christian interpretation he is all powerful, but then why do evil things happen at all? It means that he is either an evil God or Christians are wrong...

I am not of this beleif myself, but I don't agree with your original argument so this is taking your logic to an extreme. I am a Christian and I don't agree with the above, so any fellow Christians out there should be warned of that before they flame me...
[img]\"http://img1.ranchoweb.com/images/sproutman/certwist.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br /><i>\"And the angels all pallid and wan,<br />Uprising, unveiling, affirm,<br />That the play is the tragedy, man,<br />And its hero the Conquerer Worm.\"</i><br /> - Edgar Allan Poe