Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 06-05-2001, 04:02 AM   #171
madmartigan
The Magister

Madmartigan walks in! (Thief Extrodinaire!)

Sniffs the air! hmm smells kinda funny in here! never been here before! hmm where'd this inn come from? how very odd! Lord Strahd will need to know about this!!!

Madmartigan walks out! looking quite perplexed!
Old 06-05-2001, 04:09 AM   #172
madmartigan
The Magister

Couple hours later...

Madmartigan Thief (Extrodinaire) walks in again...

How very odd! goes up to the bartender...uhhh can't seem to find the bartender! walks over to a wierd demon looking guy whose got seven arms!
Asks where am I?
Response: uhhh....uhhhh.uhhhh...me..big...bad..assassin...uh h..me..go..to..assinate someone now!!!
Madmartigan thinks, well bother that! starts to itch himself severely over his left eyebrow!...looks like something is pushing out, threw the skin...
Old 06-05-2001, 04:09 AM   #173
Link
Jack Burton

Link wakes up from a long sleep, and looks suspicious at the smiling face of Lord Shield.
" Sleeping powder, eh?" Link asks the Lord," nevermind, i enjoyed my little rest."
Lord Shield just smiles, and passes Link a well deserved Dwarven Ale. Link sits down on a chair, and takes a sip, as suddenly he hears a weird voice.
" Help me! Help me!"
Link looks around, but none of the people inside the bar need his help, as it seems. Link grunts.
" Stupid punks!"
He takes another sip, but then he hears it again.
" Please sir, you've got to help me!"
Angry, Link looks around, but still doesn't see anyone screaming for help. He watches Lord Shield, but he's cleaning some glasses, and taking orders. It couldn't have been him. Who could it be. While thinking he takes his glass, and just then he notices the little figure standing next to it. Hardly noticeable for a normal eye, but the keen eyes of Link, catch the figure, who's heavily waving to get Links attention.
" You've got to help me, sir! I have been enchanted by an evil wizard!"
Link cannot make up whether the tiny figure is male of female, but it looks like a female to him. Wearing a short, tight dress, it couldn't be a male. Still, he's not absolutely sure.
" You have to find the evil wizard. He's here somewhere, i know for sure. Please! I'll reward you for this."
Link looks around, but detects no suspicious people in the bar. Careful, he bends forward to the tiny figure and whispers:
" Where can I find him?"
" I don't know. All i know is that he's close." the little one yells
" I'll do what i can."
" Thanks you."
Link gets up, and walks around in the bar. Since his fusion with Atuan (see BG2 Bar 2) he can sense evil mages, due to the powers of Atuan. He should be able to sense this evil person. Still he wonders what the tiny figure is. A house-elf? Slave, perhaps? He doesn't know. What he does know is that this mage is up to no good, and with the power of shrinking people, things could become dangerous.
Link walks up to Lord Shield.
" Have you seen any evil mages lately, shieldie?"
Lord Shield indicates no. He's quite busy, now that everyone's ordering drinks.
" Blast it" Link mutters.
He's not in the mood to spend a long time on this problem. He wants to deal with this quickly. Suddenly he senses the mage. Behind a couple of plants, right in the rear corner of the bar. The corner glows as he detects the aura of the mage. He walks up to the person.
" What have you done to the woman?"
The mage laughs, and replies:" Nothing of your interest, puny boy. Now go away, and don't bother me anymore."
Link is getting angry. No one calls him puny.
" I said: what have you done, creature of despair."
Hearing this the bar suddenly falls silent, and everyone stares at the two, standing in the corner.
" None of your business" is he reply of the mage.
In a flash the Mithril Sword appears only inches away from the mages throat, and the mage scares back.
" Ok, ok! I give up. Here's a potion. Give it to her, and she'll turn normal again"
Link takes the potion and walks back to his seat. The girl cheers, and takes a drop of the potion. A gleaming white light appears in front of Link, and suddenly a beatiful young girl stands before him.
" Thank you handsome." she says, and sits down right next to him," as for you ", and she looks at the mage in the corner, " i will deal with you later."

------------------
In the foul darkness one figure will emerge to save the world from evil and despair.... Light flashes as his sword comes down, and thunder rolls through the sky when he points his sword up to heaven to signal his victory....People whisper his name as he walks by, evil tries to hide as they sense his presence nearby.... His name? Link......
Old 06-05-2001, 04:18 AM   #174
madmartigan
The Magister

hmmm... now what!
Madmartigan goes over to a saintly looking man(Keldorn)...
"Waz Up, you by chance know if we are in Barovia?"
says madmartigan
"uhh where! that dosen't sound like a nice place at all, never heard of it sorry lad, hmmmm you have a demonish look about you!"
says Keldorn
"uhh well I was treasure hunting in a land called Barovia, one minute I was at this INN the copper coronet! then these mists came along right after I had finished blasting this chic in the face!!! she even licked it all up after!!! anyways next thing I know I am this wierd place, Barovia as I said earlier, and this creeepy dude call Strahd made me do all these creepy things..."
Keldorn interupts " well anyways, I really must be going"...Just as madmartigan starts to walk away...Keldorn shouts "hey what's that horn like thing growing out of yer left eyebrow?
Old 06-05-2001, 05:03 AM   #175
Lord Shield

Lord Shield isn't here. He left a while ago to battle the demi-god behind the sandstorm
The fiends outside line up their contraption and pull a lever on it. The tip starts firing up

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

Old 06-05-2001, 05:46 AM   #176
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Tiax and Kivan return victorious from their adventure in the Outlands dragging the corpses of several kinds of planar denizens, everything from Baatezu to Tanar'ri, and even the corpse of a Deva which they ambushed, seeing a squad of Baatezu outside the front door of the Bar dragging some large thing around, Tiax and Kivan hide the corpses behind a conveniently located boulder and draw their weapons, they then charge the Baatezu while screaming insane battlecries.
Old 06-05-2001, 05:53 AM   #177
Link
Jack Burton

Link is still chatting with the gorgeous female. It appears, as she told him, she is a avariel, and a cute one too!

------------------
In the foul darkness one figure will emerge to save the world from evil and despair.... Light flashes as his sword comes down, and thunder rolls through the sky when he points his sword up to heaven to signal his victory....People whisper his name as he walks by, evil tries to hide as they sense his presence nearby.... His name? Link......
Old 06-05-2001, 09:19 AM   #178
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Sephiroth drops from the sky and pierces the avarials heart w/ Masamune

"Oh, so you mean her name was AERIE, not AERIS!?" he says suprised
"Yes, of course it was, Aeris was an ancient!" Link yells back angrily.
"Well, arent they the same thing? i dont know, im not from around here!"
Old 06-05-2001, 09:26 AM   #179
Link
Jack Burton

Link casts resurrection, and the avariel gets up again.

------------------
Old 06-05-2001, 09:37 AM   #180
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Meanwhile, outside, Tiax and Kivan are busy turning a group of Abishai and their leader into mincemeat.