Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-07-2000, 12:29 AM   #1
teefha

Where's the problem? u can buy use them. When usen, sell them. for buying later....

One is all u need. but with five of them its much faster...
Old 12-07-2000, 02:38 AM   #2
thoon
Elite Waterdeep Guard

After selling about twenty of them, I finally noticed that the amulets with a round blue-green stone can be invoked to increase your warlocks strength. If I had seen this before, my warlock would have strength about fifty! DOH!
thoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2000, 03:24 AM   #3
tritone

Yup, those are the friendly Amulets of Binding, good for muscle building!
Old 12-07-2000, 08:45 AM   #4
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Yep, stored these up, and when a character was about to do a role swap, I put them through warlock and raised them to 24 strength (have 4 x 24 str in the party). I posted a big message about Invoking last week - the divine sigil (boulder stone) gave spirituality, the assassins dagger gave deathstrike. Basically anything that's restricted, find someone to give it to, then identify to check if invoke is an option.
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2000, 01:48 PM   #5
thoon
Elite Waterdeep Guard

tritone: And not just binding, all the amulets that look like that.

Davros: Yep, and I got all those, and several more including Dragon Fire ... but did I get the one that's probably most common? DOH!

teefha: Well, it's not really a problem. I can't see you need much strength anyway, all the fights so far have been pretty tame (default settings). As Davros said, you could build your characters way up this way (buy and sell if you like). Somebody once said that that these games sometimes make you feel smarter than you actually are, and sometimes make you feel dumber than you actually are. This particular one is certainly good at the dumb part! And to me, missing this was particularly galling.
Old 12-07-2000, 05:22 PM   #6
Davros
Takhisis Follower

OOOoooH - what gives Dragonfire trait thoon - must not miss that one - wait, don't tell me, only up to Skull castle yet. Only let me know if I'm past it already.
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2000, 01:26 AM   #7
thoon
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Ask me again if you don't have it when you finish the castle.