Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-29-2000, 08:34 PM   #1
Pegasus

Has anyone found this item??? From what I understand this artifact should be in Talrik's treasure chest next to his broken cart near the shores of the sunken city. I tried reloading the game in case this is a random treasure spawn but still no luck. Any help would be great since this is my final quest and then I can move on to the sunken city.

Tks.

Old 10-30-2000, 01:06 AM   #2
Scronan
Zhentarim Guard

Hi,

SPOILER SPACE

The monks ward is on the Isle of Sands, near Cet's pyramid. Go to the top right corner and there will be a path with a chest.

Its the only level 5 chest I found in the game, with 5 stars, and even my ZenMaster with level 12 locks and traps had trouble cracking it!

Inside is the Monk's Ward, which is a REALLY good item. I suggest keeping it! So, when going for quest credit, go to your inventory and give it to another member and watch who is holding it when you go back in later. Its about as good as the Ward of Argus!

The world will be safe even if they just think they have it.

Scronan
Old 10-30-2000, 01:36 AM   #3
Pegasus

Thks Scronan,

Would you beleive that was the only path unexplored on the isle of Sands, hehe I must of ran right by it, tks alot Kudos to ya!