Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 08-22-2001, 07:04 AM   #1
Eywind
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I've some problems with this quest. In my journal it still says I need to get things back to normal. I played this quest without Nalia. I've killed the last boss and have seen Nalia's father dead. But there are still some trolls and other monsters around inside the castle. What have i missed ???
Old 08-22-2001, 07:19 AM   #2
Link
Jack Burton

Welcome to the board Eywind! Well.. i have to dig up some old memories here, cos it's a long time ago since i played that quest. You played it without Nalia, that's no big problem. Have you spoken to Nalia outside the Keep? She's in that "fort" just outside the hidden entrance. You might want to try that, if you haven't done it already.

------------------
In the foul darkness one figure will emerge to save the world from evil and despair.... Light flashes as his sword comes down, and thunder rolls through the sky when he points his sword up to heaven to signal his victory....People whisper his name as he walks by, evil tries to hide as they sense his presence nearby.... His name? Link......
Old 08-22-2001, 07:28 AM   #3
Eywind
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanxx,
yes I've been talking to her and the guard boss who also are at the same place.
So it can not be that. When I finished the quest, she spoke something about marrige another guy that her father had fixed.
Old 08-22-2001, 07:39 AM   #4
Link
Jack Burton

Yeah. She did. What kind of character do you play?

------------------
In the foul darkness one figure will emerge to save the world from evil and despair.... Light flashes as his sword comes down, and thunder rolls through the sky when he points his sword up to heaven to signal his victory....People whisper his name as he walks by, evil tries to hide as they sense his presence nearby.... His name? Link......
Old 08-22-2001, 07:44 AM   #5
Eywind
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Sorcerer ....
Old 08-22-2001, 08:05 AM   #6
Link
Jack Burton

That must be it. She didn't ask you anything about helping her out, right? Fighters get the De'Arnise keep as their stronghold, but mages or sorceres get something else. That should be it, otherwise I wouldn't know.

------------------
Old 08-22-2001, 08:12 AM   #7
Eywind
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Oki, but shouldn't I atleast get all the trolls out of the castle ??
Old 08-22-2001, 08:14 AM   #8
Link
Jack Burton

After killing Tor'Gal, the trolls should be leaving automatically, but you could whipe them all out, after all: they're just a bunch of carniverous beasts, who need to be killed.

------------------
Old 08-22-2001, 05:23 PM   #9
oldbittercraig
Elminster

killing king troll has never gotten the remaining trolls out of the castle (or the countryside for that matter) in the 4 times I've done the quest.
Old 08-23-2001, 07:38 AM   #10
Link
Jack Burton

If I'm wrong; sorry, it's been a while since i played that part of the game..

------------------