Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-10-2000, 12:20 AM   #1
thorlord

Pris'kiel'a asked for Grunaxe's Ring to open the gate to see S'Keser Da...i didnt know this at the time so i killed Pris'kiel'a and then the dor opens... when i went into S'Keser Da chambers she was sleeping....so i open the chest...she woke up and started to bitch at me...so i killed her too.......i dont need either one of them later on in the quest do i?
and i still have Grunaxe's ring
and when i got turn into a broogra monster i got 100 extra pionts on each actor but...when i when got turn back i didnt get to keep the extra hit pionts...is there away to keep them and still get turn back?

thanks for the help in advance.

Old 11-10-2000, 12:58 AM   #2
thorlord

thank for the reply fen, i didnt lose any of my magic when i got turn into the broogra monsters i just looked realy ugly and had more hit pionts. it did seem to not last as long..( the light spell) but other then that it was all the same. iv even thought about staying cursed just becuase i was more powerful...unless im missing something about the curse.

Old 11-10-2000, 05:58 AM   #3
Fendris

Actually you only need the stuff from prskielas room. When you still have the ring, maybe it's worth a try to show/give it to Grunaxe's son. I really felt disappointed when I got back to him and he didnt thank me for revealing the secret of his father. Within the samurai guild everyone thanked me for it, but the bitchy son is still on the hunt for the dragon. Maybe the ring will convince the son.

I don't think there is a way to keep the extra 100HP. They are part of the curse and when you lift the curse, you for sure will lose the HP again (in fact you regain you magical abilities, so I wasnt sorry for the 100HP).

-Fen

Old 11-11-2000, 06:47 AM   #4
Regis
Welcomed New User

I had my spells fail on me roughly one third of the time (which can be a pain when fighting the Lily Plants). On a side note, I spoke to Pris'kiela and had gone looking for the Ring after having activated the Lily Plants and running away. They followed me, of course, and at one point, I ended up wounding her while throwing a spell on them (you know, that fire one, yeah). Later in my travels, I noticed the messages going by in the window at the bottom:

Grunt swings at Pris'kiela
Grunt does 5 damage
etc.

As it turns out, the Boogres occasionally beat on each other even when you aren't around. He ended up killing her before I could even get back to stop the fight. Luckily, the door she was guarding opens automatically on her death, and I got to keep the Ring (no big deal on that though).
Old 11-11-2000, 02:05 PM   #5
KnifeHand

Showing torin Grunaxe's ring does nothing, I tried. He in no way aknowledges that you found out anything about his father. Don't bother going back to him.