Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-14-2001, 03:48 PM   #1
octick
Welcomed New User

The temple of helm guys have sent me on a quest that require's me to talk one of the guy's in Lothander's temple. However, they previously caught me stealing and now try to kill me whenever I enter their temple. Is there any way to stop them being hostile, and let me talk to them, so I can complete that quest? I have a similar problem with the Fallen Paladin quest, when I harmed them accidentally when I was trying to help them! So I could really use some help here!!!
Old 10-14-2001, 03:50 PM   #2
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Maybe you can charm them and then talk to them? And if that dosen't work, try using shadowkeeper to alter global variables(Don't ask for any more help from me on this one.).
Old 10-14-2001, 03:53 PM   #3
ReGiN

First of all....WELCOME TO THE BOARD

The best advise I can give is...use your latest save.
As far as I know there is no way to talk to hostile creatures...if there isn't some cheat I haven't heard of...

Old 10-14-2001, 03:57 PM   #4
octick
Welcomed New User

Thanks for the welcome.
Unfortunately, I have covered a lot of ground since I riled the Lothander temple knights...I will try some experiements and post back if I come up with a solution. Have tried increasing my reputation, but that doesn't work, but I will try the charm idea...

In the meantime, if anyone HAS run into this and overcome it, please let me know...

octick