Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-05-2001, 08:02 AM   #181
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

quote:
Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

I live in the United States. I would gladly buy you a coffee (pronounced Kaw-fee). Thanks for temporarily hosting the sig!! I really appreciate the kindness.

I have been ordered by a friend to keep saying coffe! hehe! And no problem with the sig.

USA.? Hmm, where would that be, it´s a tiny bit bigger than Sweden I have heard! [img]tongue.gif[/img] hehe! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Don´t eat the yellow snow
Old 11-05-2001, 08:13 AM   #182
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

Here is a test to see how it looks under my humble name.

[ 11-05-2001: Message edited by: Hiram Sedai ]

Old 11-05-2001, 08:37 AM   #183
Sir ReGiN
Gold Dragon

Hey Wolfgir...where in sweden do you live?
Old 11-05-2001, 08:55 AM   #184
WOLFGIR

quote:
Originally posted by Sir ReGiN:
Hey Wolfgir...where in sweden do you live?

Göteborg.. Gothenburg at the westcoast of Sweden.

Old 11-05-2001, 09:12 AM   #185
Sir ReGiN
Gold Dragon

Hmm..too bad..I'm from Stockholm myself..

How are you guys doing down there with the "riots" (kravallerna) and all?
I actually was in Göteborg when the riots broke out..'course I was on "hissingen", but still [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Well, that was a while ago...but still, It's one of the biggest thing that has happened in sweden for a while...and many people got hurt and many stores and buildinngs were destroyed...

[ 11-05-2001: Message edited by: Sir ReGiN ]

Old 11-05-2001, 09:17 AM   #186
WOLFGIR

quote:
Hmm..too bad..I'm from Stockholm myself..

How are you guys doing down there with the "riots" (kravallerna) and all?
I actually was in Göteborg when the riots broke out..'course I was on "hissingen", but still [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Well things settled down pretty quick, most have been regarding the police and how they behaved during the riots..

I was in Vasaparken when they shot that kid.. Cahotic.. I was passing by and was on the way to a friend.. Well nasty buisness all of it. Though IMHO, I think the police handled it good, the police managemnet was pretty crappy and the politicians are way to naive..

So how is things in Stockholm? I saw that your day became alot shorter now.. I think we have almost 45 minutes of sun more than you do now..

Soon it´s gonna be dark when you get up and dark when you leave work for home :S

Old 11-05-2001, 09:51 AM   #187
Sir ReGiN
Gold Dragon

He he..tell me about it.. [img]smile.gif[/img]
well everything is as it always is here in good old stockholm, though that "Ludmila Engqvist" business is REALLY getting on my nerves..you heard about that one? If you haven't trust me you will
Anyway...I have to agree about the police, they did their job, but are still people, people make mistakes...but that Hannes kid did bring that shot on himself..that's my opinion anyway..
well, well
I'm coming down to Göteborg (can't say Gothenburg...sounds bad [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) on the christmas holidays...I'm definetly gonna visit "Liseberg"...haven't been there in a couple of years, he he...I miss it though!

Old 11-05-2001, 10:12 AM   #188
WOLFGIR

quote:
He he..tell me about it.. [img]smile.gif[/img]
well everything is as it always is here in good old stockholm, though that "Ludmila Engqvist" business is REALLY getting on my nerves..you heard about that one? If you haven't trust me you will
Anyway...I have to agree about the police, they did their job, but are still people, people make mistakes...but that Hannes kid did bring that shot on himself..that's my opinion anyway..
well, well
I'm coming down to Göteborg (can't say Gothenburg...sounds bad [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) on the christmas holidays...I'm definetly gonna visit "Liseberg"...haven't been there in a couple of years, he he...I miss it though!

I heard of Ludmilla.. Now thats a soapopera ending.. :S

Well, If you come to Gothenburg send me a message, I don´t live far from Lisseberg.. and yeah.. Gothenbug sounds completely wrong to say!

Old 11-05-2001, 10:54 AM   #189
Cerek the Barbaric
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Hey Sazeroc, (don't know you well enough to just use Saz, yet).

I'm just checking in to see how far down the list my sig request is. There's no rush. Just curious.

Thanks for all your work.

Barbarian Magic Missile - Toss a wizard at the nearest monster. Either way, something good is bound to happen.
Old 11-05-2001, 10:57 AM   #190
Sir ReGiN
Gold Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by WOLFGIR:

Well, If you come to Gothenburg send me a message, I don´t live far from Lisseberg.. and yeah.. Gothenbug sounds completely wrong to say!

I might just take your word on that!