Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-24-2001, 11:15 AM   #21
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Quote:
Originally posted by Silver Cheetah:
Hey, just call me Slither...... or Sliver........

Better still, call me Oh gorgeous, sensual and beatiful one.... and I'll be your best friend f'r evern'ever..... Might even eat some of that cake...

Very well, Oh Gorgeous, Sensual and Beautiful One, this shall be your name from now on, maybe that's what you should change your name to?

Old 10-24-2001, 11:17 AM   #22
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
Very well, Oh Gorgeous, Sensual and Beautiful One, this shall be your name from now on, maybe that's what you should change your name to?

Cor blimey Neb, not 'arf!! Yes, I shall respond well to that nomenclature.... very well indeed.........

Need to make some changes/additions to my sig........

------------------

Most Ecstatic and Exotic Mistress of the Illuminati
Old 10-24-2001, 12:56 PM   #23
Neb

Quote:
Cor blimey Neb, not 'arf!! Yes, I shall respond well to that nomenclature.... very well indeed.........

Need to make some changes/additions to my sig........
Changes? I can't wait to see what they are......

Old 10-24-2001, 01:22 PM   #24
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Changes? I can't wait to see what they are......

Nothing controversial, Nebbling...... I don't 'do' controversy......... as well you know.........

------------------

Most Ecstatic and Exotic Mistress of the Illuminati Not to Mention Sensuality Incarnate
Old 10-24-2001, 01:27 PM   #25
Neb

Quote:
Nothing controversial, Nebbling...... I don't 'do' controversy......... as well you know.........
Hmmm..... Interesting addition to the sig, tell me, is your picture on Stealthy's? And are you ever on AIM or MSN?

Old 10-24-2001, 01:33 PM   #26
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Hmmm..... Interesting addition to the sig, tell me, is your picture on Stealthy's? And are you ever on AIM or MSN?

Ha, thought that'd getchya!! No my piccy isn't on Stealthy's, but I am talking steps to put it on there..... (involving a camera, using other people's scanner and so on........ Guess you wanna see what sensuality incarnate looks like, right....... ? It's all in the flare of the nostrils, Neb... there are tell tale signs to look for.... Wiggly nostrils are always a good sign... whereas someone with rigid nostrils - my advice is drop 'em like a hot coal.......

Am going to do AIM today or tomorrow, hopefully. Mail me your user name, if you would like to!!

------------------

Most Ecstatic and Exotic Mistress of the Illuminati Not to Mention Sensuality Incarnate
Old 10-24-2001, 01:35 PM   #27
Neb

Quote:
Ha, thought that'd getchya!! No my piccy isn't on Stealthy's, but I am talking steps to put it on there..... (involving a camera, using other people's scanner and so on........ Guess you wanna see what sensuality incarnate looks like, right....... ? It's all in the flare of the nostrils, Neb... there are tell tale signs to look for.... Wiggly nostrils are always a good sign... whereas someone with rigid nostrils - my advice is drop 'em like a hot coal.......

Am going to do AIM today or tomorrow, hopefully. Mail me your user name, if you would like to!!

I'll just post my username here, that way, other members who have AIM can get it too, my username is: Razzendacuben

When we first chat, I can give you Seph, Kaz, DM and Hiram's AIM usernames too.

Old 10-24-2001, 01:39 PM   #28
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
I'll just post my username here, that way, other members who have AIM can get it too, my username is: Razzendacuben

When we first chat, I can give you Seph, Kaz, DM and Hiram's AIM usernames too.

Hey cool! What's Razzendacuben? Sounds intriguing.....

------------------

Old 10-24-2001, 01:42 PM   #29
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Read it backwards, dear!

'E's a clever one, 'e is!

------------------

Alureth...Dragon friend of Breanna, Mage and Advisor in the Court of Lady Lioness

Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.
Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force
Sublime Sister of the Illuminati - may the Light shine forever!
Second Historian and Scribe of IW. Mother Hen of IW.
Mage extraordinair, Pin-Up Girl for the OLD-COOTS
Magey-Wagey: performer in the Nekked Dancing Trio of the ORT.

Hopeless Romantic *sigh*
Old 10-24-2001, 01:42 PM   #30
Neb

Quote:
It started out with me needing a name for a BG2 sorcerer, I read a few fantasy books to get some inspiration and came across the name: Nebucadnezzar, some time later, where I was looking for a name for a Fighter/Thief, I was too lazy to make up a new name, so I just reversed the old one and got: Razzendacuben, which is the name I use whenever I need to create Fighter/Thief, it also spawned two new names: Dacuben(My Paladin name.) and Razzen dac Uben, making the "Uben" his last name and the "dac" something that ties it together.