Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 04-04-2001, 05:00 AM   #31
sylent
Emerald Dragon

Good to see a big Female population!
I am but a 17 yr old male...
You all make me feel kind of young (No offence intended).

------------------

"Watch your back" - Sylent
Master Thief of the OHF
Old 04-04-2001, 05:15 AM   #32
Moiraine
Anubis

Hi ! Great thread !

I am currently buried under heaps of work, but I will reply later, I will !

------------------

The world is my oyster !
Old 04-04-2001, 05:19 AM   #33
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Quote:
Originally posted by Moiraine:
Hi ! Great thread !

I am currently buried under heaps of work, but I will reply later, I will !

Tell me if you need a shovel!!
Hey i know that feeling.. puh..

Hey, nice images you have in your sigs now adays (you always had) but I have never reflected that much about them until now..

------------------

WOLF WINS EVERY FIGHT BUT ONE, AND IN THAT ONE, HE DIES
Old 04-04-2001, 05:27 AM   #34
Sir_Tainly

Hi Moiraine,

I agree with Wolfie, cool sig. Do you have a really expensive camera, or is it just a standard wide angle lens?

------------------

Holy Avenger of the OHF

HATS for sale baby!
Sponsored by Yorick
Your ad here? Call 112 -221 -123

Old 04-04-2001, 06:48 AM   #35
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Fljotsdale:
LOL! Saves on the dusting, though! I hope you all have your own computers, or I can see big fights occurring in your house! I have 30 games at present, but have played more - I give 'em to my grandsons when I've played 'em to death!
Hi Fljotsdale!
*Dusting?* What's that? Seriously tho, CD towers collect dust too, and has anyone noticed how much dust collects around a computer? *phew* This I know too because we have 7 computers set up with our own LAN. (Yes, we have our own computers )The boys & dh play things like European Air War together. They play Diablo 2 with me... couldn't quite coordinate BG2, everyone wanted to run off into different directions... didn't work very well. Having computers and gaming such a part of our lives has made for fun things to talk about together... almost like having our own forum!
Welll.. not quite....we aren't always playing the same games. The boys are currently into MDK2 right now, which looks good, but I've been too busy here!

What are your favorite games? I bet you're a very popular grandma!

too off topic?

------------------

Sometimes I think I
understand everything,
then I regain consciousness.

Most Happy Taker of Zeeke
and member of the
Moon's Hope Inn
Ladies Guild
Old 04-04-2001, 07:00 AM   #36
Sir_Tainly

Hi Bilqis,

MDK2 came free with my new sound card, to be fair its "OK" in my opinion, didn't grab me and say "play me". I have two PCs now for multiplayer, all I now need is a second person, putting the cart before horse really.

on a related note:

"I am, therefore I think" putting De Carte before the horse,

sorry couldn't resist

------------------

Holy Avenger of the OHF

HATS for sale baby!
Sponsored by Yorick
Your ad here? Call 112 -221 -123

Old 04-04-2001, 07:05 AM   #37
WOLFGIR

Quote:
Originally posted by bilqis:
Hi Fljotsdale!
*Dusting?* What's that? Seriously tho, CD towers collect dust too, and has anyone noticed how much dust collects around a computer? *phew* This I know too because we have 7 computers set up with our own LAN. (Yes, we have our own computers )The boys & dh play things like European Air War together. They play Diablo 2 with me... couldn't quite coordinate BG2, everyone wanted to run off into different directions... didn't work very well. Having computers and gaming such a part of our lives has made for fun things to talk about together... almost like having our own forum!
Welll.. not quite....we aren't always playing the same games. The boys are currently into MDK2 right now, which looks good, but I've been too busy here!

What are your favorite games? I bet you're a very popular grandma!

too off topic?

Well about the CDīs, ever tried a CD-book a collector with room to 20/40/ and 80 CDīs?
I have fout of thoose 40 ones at home and well, canīt live without them. Also a "spider??" thoose things CDīs come inwithout the coverlet..
are great to collect CDīs you canīt keep and donīt want to throw away

------------------

Old 04-04-2001, 07:08 AM   #38
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:
and trying out "Soulbringer" in between all the yard work and gardening projects that I am commited to completeing this spring.

: )
Moni
Nice to meet you Moni! And CyberPixie and anyone else new to GD that I missed after Moni's post! (haven't finished reading this thread yet )

I just wanted to say - I liked "Soulbringer". It had it's faults, but it was quite entertaining. Nice to know someone else bought a copy.

Until I found this forum, I thought I was the only woman anywhere who loved computers and played Computer Games. (well, I knew there had to be someone else who played, I'm not that unique or vain ) This place has been a very good thing for me (Thank you Ziroc ). And I'm glad Fljotsdale thought to start this thread.

Welcome ladies.. let's hear from more of you.. age only if you don't want to tell us more.

------------------

Sometimes I think I
understand everything,

and member of the
Moon's Hope Inn
Ladies Guild
Old 04-04-2001, 07:34 AM   #39
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by WOLFGIR:

Well about the CDīs, ever tried a CD-book a collector with room to 20/40/ and 80 CDīs?
I have fout of thoose 40 ones at home and well, canīt live without them. Also a "spider??" thoose things CDīs come inwithout the coverlet..
are great to collect CDīs you canīt keep and donīt want to throw away
[/B]
Great Idea Wolfgir. We have several of those to help the boys keep their own games in. However, we like to keep the little plastic cases the games come in. Need towers for those. Thanks tho!

------------------

Sometimes I think I
understand everything,

and member of the
Moon's Hope Inn
Ladies Guild
Old 04-04-2001, 08:01 AM   #40
WOLFGIR

Quote:
Originally posted by bilqis:
Great Idea Wolfgir. We have several of those to help the boys keep their own games in. However, we like to keep the little plastic cases the games come in. Need towers for those. Thanks tho!

Well I liked them before too, but well, having well over fivehundred music CDīs and at worst (before big cleaning) I had about 200 CDīs for my computer and about three years prenumerations of all kinds of computer magazines, game and design magazines so I could hardly move, and well I still canīt! have to many books in the way.. gargh! i need a bag of holding!!! Would make my move to new apartment tha much easier too....

Well I canīt live without them cause well the boxes and such are cool but only good games keeps them now... still too many..

Hmm, alot of nw faces here too. Well Iīm notoriously bad a t names so I will give you a common greetning and a varm welcome *wolfgrin* good to see new persons here!!

------------------