Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-02-2000, 04:38 PM   #1
Skar
Welcomed New User

hi,

i can t find the skull key.. (i ve the serpent key and the monkey key)
i squished spider eggs to spider nectar and i found aromatic stuff..but i ve no idea what to do next...
i found 3 (of 4?) statues and a serpent statue (i already ve the book of servants)...i ve no idea where i can find statue number 4..i found one by a running monkey and 2 in chests...

i found a hole in the floor..but ve no clue what it is for...

besides the skull locked door there is another one (opposite of the main entrance) i cant open..

u see i need help =(

thx in advance

cu
Skar
Old 10-02-2000, 04:42 PM   #2
Biopediac

i never found any of those statues i piled up chairs/boxes and climbed in ..
youll notice that in the center of the room along the ceiling there is a ledge with a arch way in it..
where is the book of servents?

skull key?
the one to free that dude is dropped by the inquisitor
read my message about jumping

Old 10-02-2000, 04:47 PM   #3
Biopediac

though if you do want to get the statues there is one atop an elevator that goes up 3 floors.. one underwater.
one which i found in the hands of a monkey.. by the coin doors

Old 10-02-2000, 04:47 PM   #4
Skar
Welcomed New User

the inquisitor dropped the monkey key...and i can t open the lock in the torture room with that...

to get the book go to the libery and use the snake statue in the unmarked slot (look at the floor)...

cu
Skar
Old 10-02-2000, 05:02 PM   #5
Skar
Welcomed New User

ah i ve to messed something up =(

i tried it again and the prision door opened...but the guy don t want to tell me something usefull...
what do i ve to do to go on?

cu
Skar
Old 10-02-2000, 06:25 PM   #6
Vermithrax

You really don't need anything from him. To talk to him, you have to have joined the hidden circle (a group of thieves) that you'll find in the area near the cemetary. They give you something to give to him and then he gives you clues. No biggie if you can't talk to him.

V.

Old 10-02-2000, 06:32 PM   #7
Skar
Welcomed New User

..but i killed em and sold the lockpicks...

no im all alone in the serpent temple without a clue what to do... (i posted another cry for help in the forum..sorry...)
Old 10-03-2000, 07:45 AM   #8
Vermithrax

You can always buy back the lockpicks from whereever you sold them.

V.