Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-04-2001, 11:37 AM   #1
skier9205
Manshoon

I left Suldanessellar through the city's southern exit (the one you come through to get in to the city the first time). I went to Athkatla to get some stuff it dropped me off in an unfamiliar part of the Tethir Forest. I now can't get to the entrance to Suldanessellar! Has this happened to anyone else? Please help. Thanks.
Old 07-04-2001, 11:56 AM   #2
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Urm... ...

Never had a problem going out elsewhere and coming back before.

The route to the entrance is pretty hard to navigate, but if what you mean is that the entrance in the tree-trunk is sealed, then I have no idea save except that it could be a bug.
Old 07-04-2001, 06:21 PM   #3
Jim
Quintesson

Do you mean that the hole in the tree is no longer, or do you mean when you select it from the world map it states "destination unreachable"? If it's the latter then you need to go to forest of Tethir and then enter again through the tree. You cannot directly access it from the world map.
Old 07-16-2001, 02:19 AM   #4
Ismaelvis

Hello

I have the same problem. Went out of Suldanessellar, cant get back. I have no save before I came to Suldanessellar, so Im stuck here. So I wonder if there are any of you who have the x,y coordination to this entrance in the tree-trunk? I came too to the Tethir forest which have nothing there, just trees and so on.