Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-06-2002, 01:51 PM   #11
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Hello Horatio! The first post of the thread is the introduction/rules and after that it's a free chat zone. Meaning that several 'conversations' may be going on at once but they are actual conversations not meaningless posts. [img]smile.gif[/img] It's the place to drop by, grab a cuppa something and ask if anyone saw the latest concert or tell us how your day is going- did something fantastic happen? Tell us and we'll be happy for you! Is it a bad day? We can sympathize! Some great stories and information come up there, but it is fast paced!
Old 05-06-2002, 02:06 PM   #12
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Thanks for posting this, Cloudy! I can assure you that after that little *ahem* incident last week, I will be policing the Cafe threads much more than I have in the past. Hopefully we can catch anything like that and nip it in the bud quickly before it causes a shutdown of the Cafe.

Thanks,
-Sazerac

P.S. E-mail, pm, or otherwise grab my happy arse and let me know if there's a problem! If I'm online, I'll be there in a shot.

"S"

[ 05-06-2002, 02:07 PM: Message edited by: Sazerac ]

"And all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams,
Are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams,
In what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams..."
Old 05-06-2002, 04:53 PM   #13
SomeGuy
Unicorn

What happened at the cafe last week that called for an "ahem"?
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 05-06-2002, 10:56 PM   #14
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Quote:
Originally posted by Sazerac:
Thanks for posting this, Cloudy! I can assure you that after that little *ahem* incident last week, I will be policing the Cafe threads much more than I have in the past. Hopefully we can catch anything like that and nip it in the bud quickly before it causes a shutdown of the Cafe.

Thanks,
-Sazerac

P.S. E-mail, pm, or otherwise grab my happy arse and let me know if there's a problem! If I'm online, I'll be there in a shot.

"S"
That's why I started the Anti-Spam Institute! Anyone who wants to join go ahead! Just put in your sig 'Member of Anti-Spam Institute!
Old 05-06-2002, 11:12 PM   #15
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

You know...Deathmage made a forum...tons of us IWs are over there, and theres a spam central...so go there if ya wanna spam
Old 05-06-2002, 11:50 PM   #16
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by SomeGuy:
What happened at the cafe last week that called for an "ahem"?
A certain joke of a racist stereotyping variety that is not allowed here at IW, among other things. It was specifically the joke that got the thread closed.

-Saz

"And all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams,
Are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams,
In what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams..."
Old 05-07-2002, 12:03 AM   #17
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Thanks Sazzie! [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

We've cleaned up the Cafe a bit and added new curtains. Pop in and have some tea!
Old 05-07-2002, 02:22 AM   #18
Victor von Steiner
Silver Dragon

I wasn't happy on how thing were going in the Cafe. I made a couple of posts and i come back a little while later and a new cafe thread was started because the other one got full so i don't bother anymore.
Old 05-07-2002, 02:26 AM   #19
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Quote:
Originally posted by Victor von Steiner:
I wasn't happy on how thing were going in the Cafe. I made a couple of posts and i come back a little while later and a new cafe thread was started because the other one got full so i don't bother anymore.
I love that, honestly, reminded me of IW when I joined [img]smile.gif[/img] Leave for two minutes and you'd come back to twenty new posts [img]smile.gif[/img] Most of it "good" spam [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-07-2002, 07:34 AM   #20
Lioness
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Thanks Sazzie! [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

We've cleaned up the Cafe a bit and added new curtains. Pop in and have some tea!
I added...er...some decorations too Cloudy, I hope you don't mind the redsox posters... [img]graemlins/uhoh1.gif[/img]

Uh oh, now I'm spamming here...Thanks CloudLady. *backs off into the shadows*