Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum

Old 01-20-2003, 11:34 AM   #1
CursedShadow
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I just beat Icasaracht and the Soul Gem and I assumed it would take me back to the inn so I could begin TofTL. But that didn't happen. I saw the end credits for HofW and then IWD instead. Now what?
CursedShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2003, 12:27 PM   #2
pritchke
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Sorry, but in order to do the expansion you are going to have to start HoW over again. Once you beat Icasaracht and the Soul Gem that is it or you are returned to Kundahar. You should do the Luremaster expansion as soon as you get back from the glacier.

But you can do it over from scratch, start a new party, it will be fun. Or even better stick it on HoF mode and use your existing party to do the Trials of the Lurmaster.
pritchke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2003, 02:39 PM   #3
Micah Foehammer
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

If you have a saved game from JUST before you talk to Hjolldar to go to the see of moving ice to confront Big Scaly I, you can go and talk to Hobart in the Inn in Lonelywood to start TOLM. Otherwise, pritchke is right and you'll have to restart.

http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3793&dateline=1187636  783
Micah Foehammer is offline   Reply With Quote