Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-06-2005, 04:06 AM   #11
ZFR
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by White Lancer:

The whitebone armor is what im after now. looking for a gargoyle skull and having trouble locating it. I know i have found one somewhere and i know its always in the same place, SPOIL ME PLEASE!! this skull is driving me nuts!
in a chest in the first level of cult hideout beggars nest.

The real problem is locating a good armor that can be changed. The only ones I found were in the

docks district auctioner and the twenty in a quiver
Old 09-06-2005, 04:18 AM   #12
White Lancer
Drizzt Do'Urden

I found the armor, and ive been wearing it for ages... its that skull thats driving me nuts. It had better not require any more that level 6 to wear either!
It deons\'t mttaer waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, it olny mtaetrs taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be croecrt. The rset can be a tatol mses and you can sitll raed it. The huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
White Lancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2005, 07:12 AM   #13
White Lancer
Drizzt Do'Urden

Rather than start a new thread, i'll continue using this one... ive just started another character, this time a cleric. gone through the prologue and beggars nest (skipped peninsula) and i have to say this guy is over powered! i had an AC of 32 when fully buffed... i was fighting drawl(mini-boss) at level 3, with no help. he was listed as overpowering, which to me suggests that you should not EVER be able to kill him. now picture someone trying to bash in the side of an APC or tank with a stone... and the APC/tank can repair itself. thats what it was like... took me almost half an hour to kill... i mean BORE him to death. i dont think its fair that i should be able to kill him AT ALL,even with help you shouldnt be able to kill smoething that much stronger than you.

[ 09-06-2005, 07:14 AM: Message edited by: White Lancer ]
It deons\'t mttaer waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, it olny mtaetrs taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be croecrt. The rset can be a tatol mses and you can sitll raed it. The huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
White Lancer is offline   Reply With Quote