Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-10-2006, 01:11 AM   #1
cosmo
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I am in the cave in the High forest where you meet the girl who is the dragon wants you to kill, because they both screwed each other over. Now, here is my question, there are 4 different elementals here and you can aquire a token if you cast the correct spell on the item of that element, then cast the token into the pool to and push a symbol to get a magic item. I have only been able to get 1 token and 1 magic item no matter what I do, is that how it is, or is it possible to get more than 1 token, nothing I have tried has worked. It seems you should be able to get all the tokens as one of the symbols to push is a combination of all 4. Please give a detailed response to this, spoiler is ok just want to know what my options are.
cosmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 04:21 AM   #2
Target
Red Dragon

I only got one as well. I'm not sure if it's possible to get more. Hopefully someone else might know more.

If you can keep your head when all around are loosing theirs...you probably haven’t grasped the situation!!
Target is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 03:04 AM   #3
cosmo
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thank you, anyone else.
cosmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 06:41 AM   #4
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

I'd love to help, and I remember getting all of them, but I can't remember how I did it. I started a single player game in Shadows, but I haven't gotten that far yet. Once I do, I'll let you know what I had to do.
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2006, 02:42 AM   #5
Zink Whistlefly

Spoiler
As far as I can remember, 2 is the maximum you can get. These 2 tokens either let you get 2 seperate elemental summoning items, or you can use both tokens to get the cloak of elemental resistance.
Zink Whistlefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2006, 08:20 AM   #6
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

There is a brazier that you can get for all four tokens. I haven't quite gotten that far in my rarely played SP game, but I do remember that you can get them, I just haven't remembered how yet.
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote