Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-30-2002, 08:48 AM   #1
Nom
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Where you are supposed to brew the fake Histaschii brew on the second level in Dragon's eye I've got a problem. The alchemist in the chamber that's running the show (the one you can intimidate) has the alchemy process already running. When I first entered the alchemy chamber the alchemist had already pulled the level for processing so I couldn't do that. I got a mage with alchemy over 15 and I have put the mild mandrake root in the east-north cupboard, but nothing's happening and I can't pull the west-south lever only the nort-south lever and that one is kicking me so hard when I do that.
Any suggestions, bug perhaps?
Nom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2002, 09:53 AM   #2
Aviehenda
Dungeon Master

If you wait around he'll go and pull it again. He repeats it all the time, you just need som patience. Or you can try figure out how to do it on ur own.
Good Luck! =)
Aviehenda is offline   Reply With Quote