Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-13-2001, 01:33 AM   #1
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

PLEASE HELP!!!

Just watching the news and reading the CNN website. VERY ANGRY!!

Help!!!

------------------

Captain of Bouncers, Boogre Bar

LH Member

General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else. But from that day forward, mothers would tell their kittens that if they were not good, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him.
Old 09-13-2001, 01:33 AM   #2
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

no TV here, what happened?
Old 09-13-2001, 01:37 AM   #3
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

Type CNN news in your bar then on 'passengers voted to attack hijackers' to the right. Too upset to figure out posting a link.

------------------

LH Member

General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else. But from that day forward, mothers would tell their kittens that if they were not good, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him.

[This message has been edited by Liliara (edited 09-13-2001).]
Old 09-13-2001, 01:38 AM   #4
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

I've been numb since yesterday, but it's really starting to hit!

------------------

LH Member

Old 09-13-2001, 01:45 AM   #5
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

well seeing as how lilaria seems to be too hysterical or something to post a link, illl do it myself. http://www.cnn.com/2001/US/09/12/plane.phone.call/

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Old 09-13-2001, 01:54 AM   #6
G'kar

I'm no christian, but if im allowed to post here that article brings tears to my eyes, the part about one of the men having his 2 month year old daughter with him in particular. With this saddness I feel tremendous pride in the sacrifice those people made to save even more innocent lives. We all need to hang in there and honor the fallen with our thoughts and tears.

[This message has been edited by G'kar (edited 09-13-2001).]

Old 09-13-2001, 01:57 AM   #7
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

I must have been looking for sympathy in the wrong place. No, I am not hysterical. No, I didn't know that everyone knew that this one man was flying with his 2 month old baby. Sorry to have alarmed everyone!

I guess I am not invulnerable like everyone else on this board, I have occasions that it hits harder than others, I will try to keep my HYSTERICS to myself!

Just wanted a few fellow Christians to remind me of forgiveness. Mistake?

------------------

LH Member

[This message has been edited by Liliara (edited 09-13-2001).]
Old 09-13-2001, 01:59 AM   #8
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by G'kar:
I'm no christian, but if im allowed to post here that article brings tears to my eyes, the part about one of the men having his 2 month year old daughter with him in particular. With this saddness I feel tremendous pride in the sacrifice those people made to save even more innocent lives. We all need to hang in there and honor the fallen with our thoughts and tears.

[This message has been edited by G'kar (edited 09-13-2001).]
Thank you G'kar.

Comfort comes from the strangest of places!

------------------

LH Member

Old 09-13-2001, 02:00 AM   #9
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by Liliara:
I must have been looking for sympathy in the wrong place. No, I am not hysterical. No, I didn't know that everyone knew that this one man was flying with his 2 month old baby. Sorry to have alarmed everyone!

I guess I am not invulnerable like everyone else on this board, I have occasions that it hits harder than others, I will try to keep my HYSTERICS to myself!

Just wanted a few fellow Christians to remind me of forgiveness. Mistake?

don't over act. I am sorry I posted a reply before I read the news

Old 09-13-2001, 02:01 AM   #10
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
Christanty,yes..

Christanty maybe the reason this happened...now before jumping to conculsions, hear me out:

America was founded on God. When it first became a govermental country it was founded on God. Back in 1700 nobody thought diffrent, not too many people had the notiton that God didnt exsist. After a while, times started to change, they took prayer outta school. They took God out of public lifes. America is sliping from god, people. And this is where it got us.

So I am asking all Americans to at least consider becoming Christans, I am sure it will help you personally (it sure has me) and help America as a goverment. As well as many other things.

Thank you.

------------------

So if in the forest look behind you, because that where the ranger is going to be

Grand-Jester of Laghing Hyenas
Messenger of the Emerald Dragon