Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-08-2001, 09:22 AM   #21
Moiraine
Anubis

Oh, Wolfyyy, you have to come here !
One of our best friends has been an absolute X-Men fan for years, he has a HUGE collection of them, takes a whole wall shelves ! (And Storm is his favourite too, with Serval).

------------------
Old 03-08-2001, 09:29 AM   #22
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Hmm i do have some savings and well it´s tempting! And i have wanted so much to go to France and see all your great museums and art galleries.. Though i would probably starve or get beaten up cause I only now phrases that would get me involved with ladies or start a fight I´m afraid..

A marvel fan you say, thats nice, but I only like storm in the movie i know but I´m a big fan of nice looking women! I am a man you know.. hehe

Ehrm. Well I like Wolverine best though..
I have a darn cool image of him, once the server is back on track I´ll show you!!

How about we explain the different classes and maybe the different feats? They do make alot of impact into the game, my friend as i have mentioned earlier plays a big gruffy Dwarven fighter he smiles ever so evily when he can use his cleave and great cleave.. last fight we had was in a cavern full of small Kobolds. Boy did he have a great time! I can picture this inBG2, a dwarf spraying bodyparts around him....

------------------

::HOWLING WOLFGIR THE MAD WOLF::
Old 03-08-2001, 09:35 AM   #23
Moiraine
Anubis

What about you explain the classes and I explain the feats ?

And ... you DO know that no living woman can ever look like Storm do you ?

------------------
Old 03-08-2001, 09:38 AM   #24
WOLFGIR

Quote:
Originally posted by Moiraine:
What about you explain the classes and I explain the feats ?

And ... you DO know that no living woman can ever look like Storm do you ?

DAMN!!! hey i heard plastic surgery is getting cheaper LOL

Just kidding ok, don´t flame my tail. I usually don´t go for the beatiful ladies anyway, even if I like them it more often turns out they don´y give a damn about me either way so i don´t care with them, I like interesting women who makes me intrigued and have "that" which I can´t explain.. sometimes they don´t like me eitther though LOL Well well, if love came cheap there would be no poets or artists..

Some day I am going to be a good writer... edited lotsa time bahumbug!

Sure, i take the classes then! YOu got a deal! Lady Moiraine!

------------------

[This message has been edited by WOLFGIR (edited 03-08-2001).]
Old 03-08-2001, 09:47 AM   #25
Moiraine
Anubis

OK, I'll make a new chapter about feats tonight - or tomorrow night if no time tonight.

Maybe you will meet the woman of your dreams in France, who knows ?

------------------
Old 03-08-2001, 10:14 AM   #26
WOLFGIR

Well that alone could be worth the trip!

But I´m more interested in meeting your family,seems more promising to be fun! And I have to see if your hubby (never heard of that expression before except her) is a great cook! Also I have to bring me a few things and we could perhaps have a game or so..

Didyou know that you can download the Character sheet from http://www.wizards.com under the DoD area for 3:ed in PDF format?

------------------

Old 03-08-2001, 10:22 AM   #27
Moiraine
Anubis

Come ! Come !
T'would be great to play AD&D with you !
And, oh yeah, I know about the Wizards site. My husband (Luc's his name) has already downloaded the character sheet, cursed a lot, and customized it (he is the family DM so far). DMs are like that - er, male DM, should I say ... (Never met a female DM, BTW, maybe I should give it a try ?)

Our son Marc has started to speak a bit of English, during Yorick's visit - I'm sure you two will get along just fine !

------------------
Old 03-08-2001, 10:27 AM   #28
WOLFGIR

Quote:
Originally posted by Moiraine:
Come ! Come !
T'would be great to play AD&D with you !
And, oh yeah, I know about the Wizards site. My husband (Luc's his name) has already downloaded the character sheet, cursed a lot, and customized it (he is the family DM so far). DMs are like that - er, male DM, should I say ... (Never met a female DM, BTW, maybe I should give it a try ?)

Our son Marc has started to speak a bit of English, during Yorick's visit - I'm sure you two will get along just fine !

LOL

I like your family already! Hey i know a person who really well changed all games ever played here I hated the way they left out important things and well hehe, now I´m taking it easier, don´t have the time to change everything but I do usually keep about two extra papers just in case.. LOl

I´m a DM too you know LOL.. hehe, you should try, would be great with some new aspects, so far none of the ladies that sometimes play DOD wants to give a try since they are so new to the game, some of my friends have been playing for 15-20 years now.. damn so have i that must mean... Damn I´m getting old here! Why didn´t anyone told me that???

------------------

Old 03-08-2001, 10:27 AM   #29
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

Moiraine and Wolfgir, do you know that a program called D (3rd edition) character generator comes with this game (BG II) ?

Asphyxiate - thanks for the compliment - I can use cheers today.

------------------
So long !

R³ - Co-president(s) of the Club of Broken Hearts

[This message has been edited by Ramon de Ramon y Ramon (edited 03-08-2001).]
Old 03-08-2001, 10:32 AM   #30
Moiraine
Anubis

Yeah, Ramon, and it is not bad at all, but as I recall, it is only the beta-version, so important stuff is missing, and I don't know if the final version has been released yet.
What do you expect from a DM who is also a computer engineer ?

------------------