Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-25-2001, 02:13 AM   #1
Kingenigma
The Magister

What the hell? Can't access that site...such a wonderful site 4 custom portraits, the normal ones in BG2 bores me now. Now its gone and can't check out the photos...or is there alternate ones I can download???
Old 11-25-2001, 07:31 AM   #2
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Lady Nightshade's portraits site has been closed for some time. Due to some issues they had with their DSL provider going bankrupt I guess the custom portraits they had available using the portrait browser are no longer available. You can try www.kirith.com, they have some cool portraits, or try Havak's Portraits and Sounds.

Old 11-25-2001, 03:29 PM   #3
Kingenigma
The Magister

quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
Lady Nightshade's portraits site has been closed for some time. Due to some issues they had with their DSL provider going bankrupt I guess the custom portraits they had available using the portrait browser are no longer available. You can try www.kirith.com, they have some cool portraits, or try Havak's Portraits and Sounds.

Thanks!!! Poor Lady nightshade...anyway, i won't be posting any inappropriate messages like incest & Imoen, okay?
Old 11-25-2001, 04:12 PM   #4
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Kingenigma:

Thanks!!! Poor Lady nightshade...anyway, i won't be posting any inappropriate messages like incest & Imoen, okay?

Yep, you didn't even need to mention that, by the way. Just do as you say!

Old 11-25-2001, 04:43 PM   #5
Melusine
Dracolisk

The Mithril Hall is back up, BTW, so we're safe for now, though the custom portraits aren't back up yet (Lady Nightshade had custom portraits on MH even after the original site closed down). I suppose you could email her and ask her about it, Kingenigma... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-25-2001, 06:37 PM   #6
Kingenigma
The Magister

3D downloads won't download anything 4 me. Boo hoo hoo...whats wrong w/ my server or 3d downloads? I still miss Lady Nightshade...
Old 11-25-2001, 07:04 PM   #7
Lady Nightshade
The Magister

hi! I am going to be putting my site back up in 2-4 weeks , when we get dsl again.
Meanwhile I have uploaded a few to kirith.com and also Havak has a really nice portrait site, and Ziroc has portraits in his BG,Bg2, and IWD sections on Ironworks.

I am hoping to be back up by Christmas *crosses fingers*
Old 11-25-2001, 10:21 PM   #8
chinese noodle
Manshoon

there is a download that you can get which is a program that has all of lady nightshades portraits in a browser with categories (female rogues, male warriors etc) that i got just after she went down, but i had to delete it off my comp for room reasons and i cant find it anywhere on the net, does anyone know where this is????
Old 11-25-2001, 10:26 PM   #9
Lady Nightshade
The Magister

quote:
Originally posted by chinese noodle:
there is a download that you can get which is a program that has all of lady nightshades portraits in a browser with categories (female rogues, male warriors etc) that i got just after she went down, but i had to delete it off my comp for room reasons and i cant find it anywhere on the net, does anyone know where this is????

thats what we had on our server before our dsl provider went bankrupt