Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-08-2004, 11:03 AM   #1
Rokenn
Galvatron

Last night I was finised Chapter one. First time through I did not know I would lose my henchmen, so I went back and replayed the final fight so I could collect his equipment. Instead of fighting everything I went the quick route and just detroyed the three stones holding the mage. After I destroyed the last stone my character was killed. During the cut scene it showed me dead on the ground. When the cut scene finished I was alive and well, and to boot where my body had been was a loot bag. Clicking on the bag I found ALL my gear, inventory and gold had been duped! Now I'm so loaded down with gear I can bearly moved [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-08-2004, 12:58 PM   #2
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Well, that one worked to your advantage! Are you gonna sell the items and get some cash?
Old 04-08-2004, 01:05 PM   #3
Rokenn
Galvatron

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:
Well, that one worked to your advantage! Are you gonna sell the items and get some cash?
You bet! As soon as I can crawl to the merchant in chapter two [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img]