Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-16-2001, 11:28 PM   #1
gandolph

can someone tell me how to give the dragon the red ribon for the mavin and the frog the potion. no matter what i can not seem to get these things in my give/use and he doesn't know i have them i guess?
Old 01-16-2001, 11:41 PM   #2
Moni

Have them readied in your Use/Give scroll icon with the word "Give" highlighted and the item showing, then just click on the toad or dragon to give them the item.

You'll have to follow the toad & let him finish speaking or you may not get credit for the quest.

You will also have to let the narrator finish speaking before you pick up the Mavin Sword or the door to Brimloch Roon will not open.

: )
Moni
Old 01-17-2001, 10:17 AM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Are you trying to give the dragon the shroud while speaking with him in the Dragon Spire??
If you are chasing him around outside - it will never work!

The toad you just have to chase down - if possible try to corner him somewhere against the trees.

Remember that GIVE and USE are two different commands that you initiate with the same icon.

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote