Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 12-15-2003, 04:10 PM   #1
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

I have this strange but at the Final Battle with Jon Irenicus. It never happend to me before. So i put the final Tear Of Bhaal into the eye he comes up taunts. He starts babling about how powerful he is yada,yada,yada. Then he summons up his friends,and then it happens. You know when you see the teleport away and the battle starts. For a second usually there is just your char on the screen no controls or battle text. But now it disappers like usually but nothing engaes after that. You just see main char standing there and you can`t see the "control panel" with battle text and other options like Save game...

Other mods that I have are:
Ease Of Use
Ascension
Solaufein
Item Upgrade
Valen
Spell 50

I think that is all.

I am fully patched.
Xen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2003, 04:16 PM   #2
Ares

I had this same problem exiting my P.P. in ToB. I just CLUA warped to a diff. area, and it hasn't happened since..

Have you tried reloading?
Ares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2003, 04:20 PM   #3
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

Quote:
Originally posted by Ares:
I had this same problem exiting my P.P. in ToB. I just CLUA warped to a diff. area, and it hasn't happened since..

Have you tried reloading?
Yes, I did. Nothing changed.
Old 12-15-2003, 05:12 PM   #4
Assassin
Symbol of Cyric

Do you have anything that will kill one of them right away, like Spike Traps?
In The Terminator, Sarah Connor is told a speech by John Connor\'s father that John has given in the future. When John is born, Sarah tells John this speech, and John grows up to tell it in the future. So who wrote the speech?!
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2003, 05:18 PM   #5
SixOfSpades
Dracolisk

I would Uninstall Improved Irenicus, then Reinstall it, and Reload again....but just to be safe, wait until Weimer sees this and posts his advice.

Luckily, if worst comes to worst, you should be able to just uninstall Imp. Irenicus and beat the normal version.
Old 12-15-2003, 05:29 PM   #6
Userunfriendly
Elminster

this has happened to me...

and what i did was to move

"Clck26.itm" out of my override directory, to get the old bounce cloak of mirrors back...

now irenicus in the final battle steals your stuff, including cloak of mirrors...so when i moved it out of the override, the game hung on the cutscene...i ended up cntrl escape out of the game, then i recopied it back into the override, and it worked fine...
Jansens aren\'t as harmless like everybody supposes! <br />They got them stumpy legs and puffy potato noses! <br />And what\'s with all the turnips? <br />Why do they eat so much root vegetables, anyway? <br />Jansens, Jansens,<br />It must be Jansens!!!<br />(or griffins!)
Userunfriendly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2003, 01:11 AM   #7
SixOfSpades
Dracolisk

Yes, folks you heard it here! Weimer has done something that actually PREVENTS cheesy, over-the-top powergaming! Let no man now say that blowing BG out of proportion is all he lives for!

(In my book, getting the old Cloak of Cheese back is a cheat, not a cheese, since you have to go outside the game to do it.)
Old 12-16-2003, 08:59 AM   #8
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

Quote:
Originally posted by Assassin:
Do you have anything that will kill one of them right away, like Spike Traps?
Yeah but I set them down the stairs like usual. Alwayas worked before.